RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad automatic update...razor not working anymore

delta313

Wanderer
bad automatic update...razor not working anymore

each time an automatic update is performed, my razor stop working, it will crash with message : Updater.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. or Razor has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I tried to copy an older razor version over this one but it will try to update right away and crash...

so razor is now not functionnal

please dont force people to update automatically, it was working fine before, now I can't even start razor to play uo

I am running on Windows Xp 64bits edition.

[05:44:36.2508 (9/18/09)]: Logging started
[05:44:36.2665]: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at Updater.Unrar.RAROpenArchiveEx(RAROpenArchiveDataEx& archiveData)
at Updater.Unrar.Open(String archivePathName, OpenMode openMode)
at Updater.Updater.ExtractFiles()
at Updater.Downloader.DownloadFile()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

cozfire

Sorceror
Don't feel bad i have the same problem i'm also running vista 64 bit and i cant log into my own server now!!!
I installed the other i have and it auto updates freaking bugged

olmanriver

Wanderer
Having the same problem. Crashing the second i run razor

tried uninstalling and re-downloading, still crashing.

Please help runuo!

delta313

Wanderer
LuxoR;812194 said:
Just manually download the latest version?

manual update fail as well.

I had to copy old version over this one, then close the router while starting razor so it cannot update, then restart the router. That's the only way I can make it work... anyone know the internet IP of the update server so I can firewall it :eek:

zerotto

Wanderer
I had this problem too and i'm registered to the forum exclusively for it. I'm using xp64, i tried everything to remove the automatic update even in the registry but i failed. Please give us the instruction or files to remove automatic update of the previous version of razor or fix this version pls (this one is slower to do imho).

StaticZ

Sorceror
I have the same problem, new version crashes on vista x64, it will be good also to fix bug with resizing window after changinges in Options

StaticZ

Sorceror
Maybe its helps you, to find error.

Описание:
Stopped working

Сигнатура проблемы:
Имя события проблемы: CLR20r3
Сигнатура проблемы 01: razor.exe
Сигнатура проблемы 02: 1.0.12.2
Сигнатура проблемы 03: 4ab3691b
Сигнатура проблемы 04: Razor
Сигнатура проблемы 05: 1.0.12.2
Сигнатура проблемы 06: 4ab3691b
Сигнатура проблемы 07: 15c
Сигнатура проблемы 08: 49
Сигнатура проблемы 09: System.BadImageFormatException
Версия ОС: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.4
Код языка: 1049

SunFireX

Wanderer
I have the same problem.

UAC: Disabled
Error: System.BadImageFormatException
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1

Client 5.0.9.1

Some ideas?

StaticZ

Sorceror
Maybe Im wrong, but to fix this bug you shoud simply compile razor.exe with targeting x86 CPU. In Microsoft Visual Studio it's in solution properties on Build tab, CPU target should be set x86

StaticZ

Sorceror
its imposible. razor still run as x64 application and crashed when tryed to get entry points in x86 dll's