RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad automatic update...razor not working anymore

Yasmeen2006

Sorceror
still not working

Razor was the only way i had of getting to any shard. Now it is not working .. can someone please help me?

CLR error: 80004006
The program will now terminate.

That is the message i get every time i try to start it. The same message I got when CUO stopped working for me.

Yasmeen2006

Sorceror
razor crashing before it starts up

Well I see everyone got theirs fixed .. I am still waiting on a reply as how to fix mine. I run XP X64 ... i have netframework 1.1 and 2.0 ... have downloaded from admin link re installed amost 30 times now and nothing .. can anyone please help me?:(

Jeff

Lord
I believe the problem is that the .net portion of Razor was compiled x64, but not the dll's. This will cause this error on x64 machines since the .net wants to load a x64 version of the dll's, but they do not exist. I've let mark know about this, hopefully thats the issue and he can get a fix out soon.

:[

i have tried the link the admin gave us and tryed uninstalling and reinstalling my razor, however I still have the problem. please keep posting because i really could use some help with this problem.

Alex21

Sorceror
Code:
System.BadImageFormatException was unhandled
  Message="An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)"
  Source="Razor"
  StackTrace:
       at Assistant.ClientCommunication.InitializeLibrary(String version)
       at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)
  InnerException:

it may not be razor

if the client is crashing, it could be something in the area it does not like, on your player or in your pack

specialy if you are not using the exact same osi patch as the server and the servers patches

the client can be a royal pain in the but

try with a new character, and make sure you match up with the patches

also make sure that your character starting point is valid if you modified where characters start in charactercreation

Tak27

Wanderer
razor can't get past the update.... I dl'd it from site like Mark said, it worked for like 2 days, didn't play for 2 days and now it won't open w/o going to updater which fails so client doesn't even have a chance to start. I know there is a patch or something I can drop in this folder, I believe that's what my kid did last time.. (comp crashed & I lost it)... like many others I've dl'd, installed, uninstalled, etc and this is worse than frustrating......
*If it isn't Baroque, don't fix it* But it is broke, does anyone have a good patch that currently works? thx!

Raguel

Wanderer
This My Help

I had same issue so I started to think about problem...
it took me whole day, but I made it work. I get to point when I realized that mscorwks.dll is causing a problem,
the rest was a history :)
Things I did:

1. I have all Net. frameworks from 1 to 4, i uinstaled 4, 2 and 1 by : .NET Framework Cleanup Tool 6.0.3790 download - Programy & Spolszczenia
2. I instaled : Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
3. The latest client works perfectly fine

I really hope that this will help as well for you...
Sorry for my grama.
Best wishes,
Raguel