RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Deed?

Endicott

Wanderer
what do u mean? i dont play OSI never liked it ... but can u explain it more for us who dont play OSI

is it just like a addon or something?

Crepti

Wanderer
It's an addon, yes. It's a deed that when used in a house places a banner, very simple.

It's easy enough to make for yourself, batarex :)

batarex

Sorceror
i have a simple banner deed, what i'm looking for is the osi style vet reward one where it gives you the option of all the post banners to pick from?

LordHogFred

Knight
Here you go.
This is NOT my own script, and I can't remember who did it, but it is quite old and was part of a Vet Reward system that has long been absent from the boards.

Hope this works for you :),

P.S If anyone knows who made this say and I'll add name to post :p

Attachments

• Banner.cs
    6 KB · Views: 165

LordHogFred

Knight
VonBlack said:
Thx I've beed looking for this and the hanging skeleiton..where would the cs script go (items?)

Vonblack

Script can go anywhere in your Scripts folder. I recommend making a new folder called custom inside your scripts folder and then putting it in there.

Hope that helps :),

batarex

Sorceror
thanks for the script, i think i can probly get a hanging skeleton deed scripted, and i'll see what i can do about moding this for the shields, again thanks