RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beta 36, lots and lots of errors.

Quantos

Lord
So post the script(s) that cause the errors to generate after you added them. Somebody might help you troubleshoot them.

I know that a clean distro will run without errors.

Macil

Sorceror
Yaaaaaaaaay for meeeeeee! FINALLY! It works! Soooooo happy, heh. I'm so tired and drained I can't even remember exactly what I did, just a lot of tweaking in a few scripts. Everythings up and running, thanks a ton everyone.

Triple_X

Wanderer
your original errors were from the changes RunUO made to the LightLevel system, and the DyeTub system. cant remember the change atm that was in BaseHouse... but sounds familiar. anyways, those 2 systems at the lease are not compatible between the 2 betas, but are also very simple fix's

Your XML warnings are saying that one of your Region.cs files have entries for an area (area's) that are not listed in your Region.xml file. (RunUO/Data/regions.xml)

Macil

Sorceror
Yep, I found that I accidently copied my Beta 35 region files over to Beta 36, when I cleared the region files and used Beta 36 only, the warnings went away.