RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

biggest tease...

disown3d

Wanderer
biggest tease...

this client is krazy, i cant wait to use it, but there seems to be NOOOOOO good servers to use it on... all i want is a uor server i can use this on to pvp and what not with... ne one know of ne good ones? and y is it banned on the uog shareds? what makes it so bad?

disown3d

Wanderer
so... is pointless..

so pretty much this is a client that works with NO servers that are worth even playing at all? hrm badass

disown3d said:
this client is krazy, i cant wait to use it, but there seems to be NOOOOOO good servers to use it on... all i want is a uor server i can use this on to pvp and what not with... ne one know of ne good ones? and y is it banned on the uog shareds? what makes it so bad?
You're an idiot. Do you not even know what this forum is about?

Lynyrd

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
You're an idiot. Do you not even know what this forum is about?
No need to flame. He obviously likes the client but he can't find any good server that allows it. If you don't know of any, you shouldn't insult him. That will only cause unnecessary conflict.

S

stopthedrop

Lynyrd said:
No need to flame. He obviously likes the client but he can't find any good server that allows it. If you don't know of any, you shouldn't insult him. That will only cause unnecessary conflict.

Maybe, but he deserved it after this sarcastic comment.

disown3d said:
so pretty much this is a client that works with NO servers that are worth even playing at all? hrm badass

It's not krrios fault servers ban it. So why is he "venting" here?

Lynyrd said:
Don't tell me when and where to flame, whether or not its needed, nor whether he deserved it or not. kthnx

Sunshine

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Don't tell me when and where to flame, whether or not its needed, nor whether he deserved it or not. kthnx

Gets out my BB sauce, tongs and apron....whose got the t bones?

Lynyrd said:
Maturity level: Dangerously low
it took you almost half a month to come up with that? Wow.

07-30-2006, 04:23 AM
08-12-2006, 05:13 AM

anywho, he was wrong, I told him so, I'm sorry if my harsh comments towards a moron offended you, unless of course you're one too and are sticking up for the entire moron brotherhood.