RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Sandals HELP!

daat99

Staff member
ii. said:
That works thanks for your help! and to bzk90 not everyone wants to be a nerd irl :{
First, don't trash people that tried to help you, if you keep doing that you'll find yourself not getting help on anything real fast.
Second, there's nothing "nerd" about it.
This forum is to help people learn!!!
Like I said already, if you don't want to learn then you're at the wrong place (there is an alternative so look for it in google).

ii.

Sorceror
first of all he didnt help me and second if i dont have the timt to learn atm i have things in life to take care of

daat99

Staff member
ii. said:
first of all he didnt help me and second if i dont have the timt to learn atm i have things in life to take care of
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't knew you have a life, nobody else in the entire world have a life....

Thraxus

Sorceror
ii. said:
I can solve that problem!
  1. Open Windows Explorer
  2. Locate and select your RunUO 1.0 folder
  3. Press Delete
Voila! Now you have all the time in the world to dedicate to your real-life concerns. Simple, right? :D

Seriously though, if that's going to be your excuse every time you expect someone to do your work for you, you may as well pack up your shard now. We all have lives outside UO too, but we still managed to learn at least some basic scripting to get us by. If you want to run a shard, you have to find time for it, or else call it quits.

bzk90

Lord
ii. said:

bye then, i understand how time consuming life can be. i guess we wont be seeing you anymore

its realy a great loss to see you go *cant stop laughing at how stupid this guys excuse is*

daat99

Staff member
Thraxus said:
I can solve that problem!
  1. Open Windows Explorer
  2. Locate and select your RunUO 1.0 folder
  3. Press Delete
Voila! Now you have all the time in the world to dedicate to your real-life concerns. Simple, right? :D

Seriously though, if that's going to be your excuse every time you expect someone to do your work for you, you may as well pack up your shard now. We all have lives outside UO too, but we still managed to learn at least some basic scripting to get us by. If you want to run a shard, you have to find time for it, or else call it quits.
Well put.

Joeku

Lord
ii. said:
As Thraxus said, if you don't have time to learn because of real life, why do you expect us to do it for you?

Vorspire

Knight
i work 40 hours a week, 8.30am till 17.00pm.. 5 days a week.. i go out all weekend, and i still manage to learn C#, and handle 50+ player's pages, write scripts, and go on-call to fix computers...

i like my life, everything is balanced, and i do get enough sleep :)

you can't say you're too busy with RL problems unless your more busy than me ^^

ii:
I'd bet you're one of *those* people who lye in bed till 12 noon, wake up and eat, then sit and watch telly.. while keeping up a poxy 16 hour part-time job :/