RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blood

A

AlejandroX

Quick suggestion, when you have less than 10 percent health you bleed. Leaving a trail of blood. This would let other players see that you're wounded and look damn cool at the same time. Players can't abuse it either because your health regens so they can't go bleeding all over town. :D

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
maybe if you get a spot in the game where people die alot a marker would show up like a grave stone possibly keeping count of the deaths there
:twisted:

S

Sum Yung Guy

AlejandroX said:
Quick suggestion, when you have less than 10 percent health you bleed. Leaving a trail of blood. This would let other players see that you're wounded and look damn cool at the same time. Players can't abuse it either because your health regens so they can't go bleeding all over town. :D

Thanks a freaking awsome idea. Just make sure that you dont bleed from poison damage, only attacks from melee weapons.... I dont think magic should make you bleed, wouldnt Flamestrike just cauterize(sp?) the wounds.

A

AlejandroX

I wonder if it's possible for the server to tell the difference between the type of attack executed on you. I dunno, maybe krrios can give us some feedback on the idea.

Kiwi

Knight
The "blood trail" thing should be a scriptable feature maybe, but not hardcoded

I was wanting more of simple little blood drops when you get hit, like OSI has it, and maybe more when you get hit harder, with a hally or something

A

AlejandroX

I completely forgot what OSI blood looked like. I think it's a great thing to implement and even impove on.

Kiwi

Knight
OSI's blood didn't look to much like blood, in fact I can't even find the graphic in inside uo :eek:

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:

why stop at blood if you die lets say from an explosion why wouldnt a body part be laying beside the corpse i think it be pretty nice effect

:twisted:

R

Rainman

I will mess around with some of these idea's.

I'm sure regular "osi" style blood will be put in

Kiwi

Knight
osi blood =
:?

Zippy

Razor Creator
It would be pretty easy to script blood...

Make a blood item that deletes itself after like 10 seconds, then in create one in Weapon.OnHit.

ervin

Wanderer
OSI blood had to remain naff tho cause of those pesky little 11 year olds playing... if it was meant for adults we could have some cool cannabalism stuff in it heh...
speaking of which you should implement a feature that lets u cook human parts? :)
and if you cook a head or chest etc it will be renamed "Roast (their name"
like "Roast David" heh... good for cannable tribes!

the blood trail is a nice idea also so u can follow runners :)
and in some areas yes i think there should be a sign post that updates everytime a death occurs in that region :)
"Todays Death count:
Total Death Count:"
:p

A

AlejandroX

Well we need to make the bodies able to be cut up (like on OSI) and perhaps the heads don't rot if they are in your possesion. I would lve to get a head collection going. :D