RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blood

A

AlejandroX

Yea but back on OSI I used to save them and oe time I check my collection and they all rotted!

S

soundwav

im with AlejandroX i want to start a head collection
but forget reward system for it just make anyone able to get your head but only one head per corpes hehe. id love it.

R

Rakurai

Heh blood would be a cool idea. Monster on sphere left blood sometimes. But leaving a blood trail if your down to 10% health would be easy, just create items directly beneath the player with a 3.5 sec decay timer. As to tell what attack is executed it's porbly possible. I would go about doing it by checking the weapon layer on the oppenet and depending on the wepaon you spray blood in diff directions shapes and sizes. Also even cooler would be to rescript clothes slightly so when you bleed they turn reddish and are renamed to "a bloodstained Robe" Would add a lot mroe ingame dynamics so if you have some sparkly showy offy robe with a nifty hue you wouldn't wanna go to combat withit. Also add damage to clothing so after a while your robe becomes "a worn Robe" " a badly worn robe" " a tattered robe" *Your robe hath been destoryed* Lol. Just mroe ingame dyanmics to add.

A

AlejandroX

Im not sure how that well bloody robes would work across the dfferent clients. Maybe if there were already bloody clothing graphics in there...

W

Wasted

yeah it is work for abs nothing

my idea for this

We would have 1 BleedTimer class...

It is installed on the mobile and has a tick every 1.5 sec.
It has a property: m_HitCount, get/set HitCount.
Whenever you are hit ( override OnSomevirtual), it increases
it by x where x = damage.

On every tick, it decreases the count in lets say something
based on ur anatomy...

If the count > 80% hits, u bleed... simple as that

A

AlejandroX

Cool, are you interested in scripting it youself or ae ya helping out whoever will get around to it?

W

Wasted

I dont know how to override the OnDamage or whatever event with a timer...

If anyone tells me how i'd make it

Ceph

Sorceror
arent we a set of violent people >:) and i concur, we need more body parts/blood :-D pink bottle == body parts, torso contains corpse gump, now...just to learn the script :/

Vhaldir

Sorceror
if explosion is cast and defender dies, add random body parts in a range of 10.. hehe :twisted: :twisted: