RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

?? bout differant GM tools

Frostpine

Wanderer
?? bout differant GM tools

ok i know this i prolly a really stupid question but im gonna ask anyways.
i was wonering if there are any gm tools available that arnt dependent on the .NET framework as im running win 98 however i do have the .NET framework files on comp but programs cant find it or say its not installed even if it tell it what folder its in it still does it so thats why iam asking if not then help on getting the .NET files to work would be nice as well

tyvm in advance

Phantom

Knight
Frostpine said:
ok i know this i prolly a really stupid question but im gonna ask anyways.
i was wonering if there are any gm tools available that arnt dependent on the .NET framework as im running win 98 however i do have the .NET framework files on comp but programs cant find it or say its not installed even if it tell it what folder its in it still does it so thats why iam asking if not then help on getting the .NET files to work would be nice as well

tyvm in advance

No the only tool that is worth even using is Pandora's Box and its the only tool that is supported.

.NET Framework works PERFECTLY with WINDOWS 98....

Reinstall the 1.1 .NET Framework if its not work. ALL WINDOWS VERSIONS EXCEPT FOR 95 IS SUPPORTED BY THE FRAMEWORK.

My guess since the programs can't find the framework you don't have it installed.

So install it, or figure it out.

Arya

Wanderer
Make sure you install the redistributable and not the SDK. You download should be around 24 Mb (and you can get it from RunUO downloads too).

tejster24

Sorceror
Arya said:
Make sure you install the redistributable and not the SDK. You download should be around 24 Mb (and you can get it from RunUO downloads too).
The SDK will not install under any 9x based OS.