RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boys, take notes

Irina

Wanderer
Boys, take notes

**Okay, I got this from a facebook note, but most of the stuff is good. Some "tips" are :/ but I think it's a cute list so I'm posting it for all you computer nerds looking for girlfriends :eek:

Make friends with her friends. They may just tell her you're a great guy. Don't get involved with any of them, though.

Make the first move! Courage is attractive.

Profanity is not the answer to trying to look cool or tough.
Swearing isn't great you're not going to win any hands by being a potty mouth.

Smile. It's charming.

Stand up for her. If you see someone bullying her or just being a jerk to her, go up to them (in front of her) and say, "Hey, man, knock it off, okay?" Don't act all tough guy or anything. Just be confident.

Sometimes the ones that are not so popular are the best ones for you.

Compliments makes a girl feel good about herself and more willing to open up to you!

Joke with her. Doing that makes her sure that you are confident and have a sense of humor.

When conversing with her as well as other females, position yourself closer to her. No matter who the other person is, do it. It shows that you're into her. It's subtle body language.

Randomly walk up to her and give her a compliment and walk away. This will make her happy and become interested in you.

Give her a hug from behind and hold her for a few seconds. But don't be too clingy. Its really annoying when a guy wont leave a girl alone.

If you make fun of her she probably will not become interested, and might even become angry with you.

WARNINGS!!!

Don't look/speak about other girls when you're with her. It will make her jealous.

Don't try to be a "manly man." Women often like men more when they're willing to cry if they're sad, and willing to admit their mistakes. You cry too often though and you'll be fed to the dogs or black marked as "broho," meaning a "male ho." or JUST FRIEND

Don't talk about previous relationships! Even if she does it, just smile it off, passively change the subject, or crack a joke that will help her reflect. But don't talk about your ex's.

Don't flirt with other girls in her face if they flirt with you, passively let it go and don't react. This will both raise your curb appeal as well as make you seem decent and more desirable. Make sure that you don't make her feel lame when she is with you.

Don't be a full of yourself guy. A little bit of obvious insecurity will probably make her think you are less insecure.

Let the girl feel like they can trust you so it work well on both side.

While it is good to be her friend first, do not leave it like that for long, as you can easily become "just a friend."

Irina

Wanderer
Kuwert says:
i have
Kuwert says:
rancid gas atm
Irina says:
Irina says:
why would you
Irina says:
tell
Irina says:
me
Kuwert says:
its really bad
Irina says:
that
Irina says:
why
Irina says:
stop
Kuwert says:
cause
Kuwert says:
i love you
Irina says:
please
Kuwert says:
<3

Johabius

Knight
Irina;745154 said:

Make friends with her friends. They may just tell her you're a great guy. Don't get involved with any of them, though.
Unless of course her friends are a bunch of giggly idiots. You should shoot them if they are.

Make the first move! Courage is attractive.
Courage may be attractive, but coming off as a stalker/pervert isn't.

Stand up for her. If you see someone bullying her or just being a jerk to her, go up to them (in front of her) and say, "Hey, man, knock it off, okay?" Don't act all tough guy or anything. Just be confident.
After you are done standing up for her, don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked. Men are very territorial.

Joke with her. Doing that makes her sure that you are confident and have a sense of humor.
Unless, of course, your sense of humor consists of nothing but dick and fart jokes.

When conversing with her as well as other females, position yourself closer to her. No matter who the other person is, do it. It shows that you're into her. It's subtle body language.
Yes, because we all know how women love it when you invade their personal space without being asked.

Randomly walk up to her and give her a compliment and walk away. This will make her happy and become interested in you.
Or, she might think you are weird and consider getting a restraining order on you.

Give her a hug from behind and hold her for a few seconds. But don't be too clingy. Its really annoying when a guy wont leave a girl alone.
Just be prepared for a donkey kick to the nuts.

This will both raise your curb appeal as well as make you seem decent and more desirable.
So, men are like houses now?

I've always done this and all it's really eventually led to is some ridiculous, round-about answer as to why she and I are breaking up. :mad:

Irina

Wanderer
Johabius;745182 said:
Unless of course her friends are a bunch of giggly idiots. You should shoot them if they are.

Courage may be attractive, but coming off as a stalker/pervert isn't.

After you are done standing up for her, don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked. Men are very territorial.

Unless, of course, your sense of humor consists of nothing but dick and fart jokes.

Yes, because we all know how women love it when you invade their personal space without being asked.

Or, she might think you are weird and consider getting a restraining order on you.

Just be prepared for a donkey kick to the nuts.

So, men are like houses now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You made me laugh out loud with a couple comments.

BTW: Outkast why are you awake? Damn ;( go to sleep

Lysdexic

Sorceror
The whole list is absolute bullshit. Women have no friggin idea what they want. Don't try to bend yourselves in any way for them guys, there's one who will enjoy you just the way you are.

Irina;745189 said:
BTW: Outkast why are you awake? Damn ;( go to sleep

I had to be at work at 6am today. Gosh clearly someone isn't paying attention to me as a person, all you care about is my body, not my mind.

Kiwi

Knight
Lysdexic;745236 said:
The whole list is absolute bullshit. Women have no friggin idea what they want. Don't try to bend yourselves in any way for them guys, there's one who will enjoy you just the way you are.

That or:

"Be a douchebag" would work quite well I think.

barfbag

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev;745246 said:
I had to be at work at 6am today. Gosh clearly someone isn't paying attention to me as a person, all you care about is my body, not my mind.

It must be a very nice body to want you at work by 6:00 am.:)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Where do you work?

TheOutkastDev;745246 said:

Joeku

Lord
Lysdexic;745236 said:
Qfft .