RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking tension

Etalicus

Sorceror
Breaking tension

:evil:
well alot of tension seemed to flow this past week time to relax a bit
and maybe tell what was the most interesting way youve ever died
for me i guess it was runing away when i first got on uo 4+ years ago
runing away from a dreadlord not knowing what the hell im doing for about 5min threw the swamps before the cross roads he was nice enough well to not take my stuff even though a lizard man did :)
:twisted:

A

AlejandroX

I led a TB peasant revolt of n00bs with pitchforks and newbie weapons against the minax faction. We all met in the TB castle and al 15-20 of us hid in the dining room. We had 2 n00bs run out and lure 2 minax into the castle. Once they came all the way in we shut the two main doors and massacred them. I tried to further direct them but they were thirsty for blood and out of control. The rampaged out of the castle into the city. We cleared all of brit, killing over minax but they came back in full force and I died enough times to go from Lord to no title. The healers was piled with bodies. At least we had that one moment of glory.

Zippy

Razor Creator
I was a PK in the "dread days" before the reputation system.

Our guild leader was a duper and every day he brought 1000 of each reg to the tower. He also had a vendor and a forge on top. THe vendor had 8000+ iron ingots on him. And he had a GM smith. We all dressed in yellow, called ourselves "the banana boyz". We got free armor (exceptional) when ever we needed it. There was no meditation, so everyone wore plate.

We would go to that dungeon by britain, all 15 to 20 of us, and hide. And we'd just kill anyone ho walked though, usually there was no bigger than a group of three....

The they anti-PKs would come, we would go outside into that little field and there would be a huge battle, 15 vs 15

Then, we'd pretty much all die, there'd be one or two people left and they would gate back to the tower, or someone's townie would come.

We'd go back there, get suited up, and then laugh and cast earthquake while the Anti-PK regroup and stood outside waiting for us to be stupid enough to come out.

Then OSI fucked it up. The created the rep system, stat loss, and we all went blue. There was still some town fights, and they were fun. But it was never the same.

More than you wanted to know. ;-)

Armany

Wanderer
A quest I was running recently on my Shard.
Monsters had been running hamock mostly everywhere, players had guesses of where they came from but no confirmation.
Then I played the NPC who was the source of all of this.
He was'nt realy agressive or anything, and players did'nt know he was the cause of all their problems.
But some player was annoyed by his behaviour and PKed him, the NPC mostly being a roleplaying type had no big combat stats, so he got so smashed it was'nt even funny, the monsters stopped appearing and the players never knew why :)

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
hmmm now i know we all have stories or we wouldnt play :)
i was fishing with my gm fisher and didnt pay any attention to the fishingupdate sigh :) well my first serp brought me aware very quickly
having not weapons nore magic ablity being eating wasnt a good way
to start the morning
:twisted:

D

Dr. Klahn

when i first started playing a friend of mine had been in the game for a few months but was into smithing and i wanted to adventure. hed give me a weapon and tell me to go south of minoc and look for 'small' things to fight. not knowing anything at all i fought a bunny rabbit and died. i was quite surprised and he just laughed at me then gave me another weapon. i found that rabbit and killed him because he was low on health so i figured i would try a cat. yep, you guessed it. the same thing happened. then i decided to be an alchemist.