RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug in FelartBattery from from TTXMAN

hi,

i have the script felartis from ttxman in use.
but there is a bug in it.

fel artis can get 5 sockets by using the FelArtSacrificePool.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/felart-artifact-system-runuo-2-2.524793
users have to recharge there artis by using the sacrificepool. but there isnt an request in the script for full magic charges on the item. is the item full players can use the pool again and again. the script delete the old item an create a new f.i. jucks jeans. and now, the players stands all night at the pool and get sockets on there fel artis. because all artis can drop with sockets ....

i try to disable all artitimers and countingparts, but its to much for my understanding in c#.

somebody here for help please?

TYVM!
Döschl

daat99

Staff member
Please post the code you tried to modified in code tags and explain what you tried.
We can help you from there.

hi daat99,

i havent modified anything. someone talled me, that the script is in conflict with our socketsystem. we use the xml socketsystem. and i have no idea, what i can do.

TY!

i wish to disable the magic battery ... but not the fel artis. only the property magic. do you know what i mean?

TY.

daat99

Staff member
I'm not familiar with either system and without seeing any code I can't help you.

Please keep in mind that this is the script support forum and it was intended to help people write and modify their RunUO related scripts.
This might explain why nobody helped you so far because it doesn't sound like you want help modifying scripts.

hi Daat99,

ty for your response. i've fixed the problem in the script :)

if somebody want to know, what i have done, i can copy the script here with correction.

but now, the felartis cant get sockets :) but the system with felartibattery runs :)

TY!
Döschl