RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[BUG] Macro Movement

therain

Wanderer
[BUG] Macro Movement

When moving in a Macro, Razor does not check whether the position has changed or the character has only turned into that direction. That messes up my scripts a little :)

Any chance to get that solved?

Greystar

Wanderer
therain said:
When moving in a Macro, Razor does not check whether the position has changed or the character has only turned into that direction. That messes up my scripts a little :)

Any chance to get that solved?

best way to do that, don't move your character when doing a macro that would be sensative to movement. Or if you are mining or chopping trees use the Relative location chose in targeting.

therain

Wanderer
Problem is: When I record a macro to make a lumberrail, I sometimes fail because the character doesn't move while Razor thinks he does. The only solution is to implement a check in the sourcecode whether the coordinates of the character have changed.

Greystar

Wanderer
therain said:
Problem is: When I record a macro to make a lumberrail, I sometimes fail because the character doesn't move while Razor thinks he does. The only solution is to implement a check in the sourcecode whether the coordinates of the character have changed.

Ah I see, well i had stopped using Razor to do move style macros only cause sometimes for reasons unknown to me I would only move 4 spaces instead of the 5 (or whatever) I had planned for and it f's up the macro. However I did discover I can use BOTH razor and EasyUO and then have easyuo do my mining/lumberjacking etc. But then again thats just me, and Zippy didn't intend for the macro system to be all that powerfull just a simple, yet slightly more advanced macro then you can do with normal UO Client.

therain

Wanderer
I also switched to EUO for railing spots. That was kinda easier to handle!

Anyway, for people who'd like to use it a fix might be nice..