RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[BUG Report] Transparent Backpack

Revolution

Wanderer
[BUG Report] Transparent Backpack

I am posting this bug report here as the Bug Report forum looks unavalible, at least its always telling me: Page not Found...
When back please a moderator move this there, i dunn wanna mess all around :D

Here's da bug:
If you hue a GMRobe (or any other staff robe: admin robe, seer robe etc, its all the same) into the ethernal hue: 19999, it will be transparent like an ethernal and u can wear it with no problem. But if you put this special hued robe into your backpack it will become unmovable and unselectable, and the words that symbolize the item: GM Robe will make a sort of hole in the back pack (you can see the scenery behing through the robe words).

Well, its no annoying (at least the fact that they cannot be removed), but its a bug and shall be reported. I will try to post screenshots.

Kamron

Knight
Thats not a RunUO problem.. its rather a client problem. Only solution I can see is a fix via razor to fix the problem. But thats up to Zippy.