RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[BUG] The 1.0 Still have the 3d instability

pinco

Sorceror
[BUG] The 1.0 Still have the 3d instability

I'm very sad to see which the smoke bug still exist in 1.0 and this version still unplayable with 3D :(

WarAngel

Wanderer
pinco said:
2d client suck, 3d is the best...

It looks like absolute crap, and it's not even "3d". The only "3d" thing are the shittily-rendered models (my friend Bryan who just started playing around with 3d modelling makes prettier models than this crap) they attempt to use to justify it as 3d. Everything else is still perfectly 2d.

pinco

Sorceror
yes, the models is not the best in the world but is best than 2d, and most utilities are best than 2d version :|
The autostack of spell and abilities, the zoom, the counter near any container, etc...
... the monster too is pretty than the 2d, I like it, if you not is bad for you :D

but the problem is not how much beatyfull is the 3d, but how much stable is with razor. With the previous core version it work fine (I have all version of razor since the beta 17) and I'm sure which zippy can solve it if he want ;)

Please Zippy, do something :(

Zippy

Razor Creator
No one has ever been able to provide any useful information about this problem to me.

Its quite simple: Tell me what the crash window says.

pinco

Sorceror
I wrote once again the error:

The instruction at "0x00405349" referenced memory at "0x1ec0c000". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

I pm it to you for be sure which you receive this :)

Zippy

Razor Creator
What version of the client are you using?

Please update to the latest version and try again... If you still get the error, please post that crash information. This error cannot have been generated with the 5.0.2b UOTD client (the location 0x00405349 lies inside of a function alignment boundary and cannot generate that error).

pinco

Sorceror
OK, updated and here is the error:

The instruction at "0x00405369" referenced memory at "0x1f705000". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Zippy

Razor Creator
Can anyone confirm that this happens on any other machine other than pinco? It certainly doesn't happen to me.

pinco

Sorceror
I try on uodreams shard ( http://uodreams.gamesnet.it ), speak to volturno if you like to try in it...
The witch quest, the summoning quest, when a guard leave and the using of valor in a champion spawn make this crash.

If volturno dont give you a free try, they have a test center and the account creation is istantaneous after the registration on site ;)

WarAngel

Wanderer
pinco said:
I try on uodreams shard ( http://uodreams.gamesnet.it ), speak to volturno if you like to try in it...
The witch quest, the summoning quest, when a guard leave and the using of valor in a champion spawn make this crash.

If volturno dont give you a free try, they have a test center and the account creation is istantaneous after the registration on site ;)

That somehow came off as some sort of ad. Was that intentional? :lol:

pinco

Sorceror
it's not an ad, I have no interest on it I like only to do some champion without crash or call guards or be free to play wherever I want without crash :(

Zippy

Razor Creator
So far as I can tell you and the other person (who has an oddly similar IP address) are the only ones who have this problem.

Manu

Knight
No problem here. Not on the live shard, not on the test shard, not on a fresh install. Most recent client, Razor 1.0, WinXP SP2 fully updated, .net fw 1.1