RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burning Visual Express to cd/dvd

bzk90

Lord
Burning Visual Express to cd/dvd

First off, god its been a while since my last thread creation.

on topic now:
Im sure many of you are familiar with the Visual Express softwares from MS, my question is how do i burn the software to CD/DVD?

The VE software is downloaded through an installer program and is automatically installed but there isn't an actual install for the real software, does anyone have a way i can burn the actual programs to CD/DVD?

Im not sure but I think its all downloaded via the manager to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8, there should be separate installers within that for each component.

Phantom

Knight
It looks like, note I use Visual Studio 2005 Standard edition, but the express installer downloads each installer.

I believe they might offer for a fee, to send you a dvd/cd of Visual Studio Express 2005, if not they should :)

They seriously should, I wipe my computer all the damn time( like every month ) just cause I get bored. I really hate having to download and reinstall it all over again( But I never seem to have cds to burn it when I need to lol ).