RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone access these videos?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Reality has encountered a fault in module "Storm33229". Module will be purged, and reality will reset.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
That returns a NullReferenceException. The variable TMS.EnvironmentVars does not contain a key "high"

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Jesus, I finally got them, after jumping through a dozen hoops and having the pages only work in IE... was rediculous, 3 different sites involved and the damn videos weren't even connected you have to register for 11 different webcats that are all part of a series... and hwo to go to the download part individually after registering every damn time. Took about 30 minutes..

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
If anyone wants to be saved the trouble, I can RAR it all and find some way to upload it. I have all the videos for 2d and 3d and all the documentation and code.

Viago

Knight
TMS has encountered a fault in GettingLaid.Abilities. TMS will be erased, and Viago will move in for the +1 to Notch.Bedpost.