RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can somebody provide me with a latest crypt-free client?

L

Lost User

Can somebody provide me with a latest crypt-free client?

I cant find one... All of them seem to crash (or not even start) and the one I use is pretty old. Can any body give me a link or something?

L

Lost User

I did use that... I have 2.0.4 but it doesnt seem to support alpha region :(((

L

Lost User

Well I would if my autpatch didn't say:

Connecting to patch server 159.153.230.124:8888
Connected to patch server
Reading message
Displaying message
Done displaying message
Exchanging version information with patch server
Received file name "gold_win32_3-0-3a.rtp" of length 1062519
Received file name "gold_win32_3-0-3a.pat" of length 17
Getting required files
Using existing file "gold_win32_3-0-3a.rtp" of size 1062519
Processing files
Applying patch patch\gold_win32_3-0-3a.rtp on path .
Error applying patch
Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

ViWinfii

Sorceror
If you have a fast connection, I can help you.

If you have icq, add 3588950 to your list...I will be home in the evenings

Mortis

Knight
He has another post where he mentions the scratched cd.

I posted that since it is messed anyway try buffing it with toothpaste and a damp soft wet cloth. As long as there is no scratches through the label It may work. In his case it cannot hurt to try it. I read that it works. Never tried it myself.

chad

Wanderer
I'm fully patched, all you need is the client right? I don't care if you have a slow connection, client isn't very big, let me know I'll download it to you.

L

Lost User

I don't see how reinstalling the game will help though...

Since everything works just perfectly - it's just that some clients, and uopatch don't work... maybe it's even the verdata which has cells? Sicklab, can u be so nice and post ur verdata and client?
Please?

:)

L

Lost User

I know, but is that the reason not to post it? 87.54% of things (USA IPC Bureau) that are being used over the Internet are illegal... eh?

L

Lost User

It says that component "igrping.dll" is not found. ANybody got that?

chad

Wanderer
Haven't I told you enogh times to piss off? You cannot HAVE my client version it is a secret and hard to find 3.0.8. Patching to osi is another God, if you can't figure it out we don't want you among us. Yeah you're verdata is f'd up IDIOT. It's f'd up because even though E VERY BODY told you to back it up, you did not. what a duuuuunce. Figure it out yourself dunce. People are tired of holding your hand.

L

Lost User

Excue urself?

I don't want to say a word to you, but to your notice I am using the original verdata.

I'd love no never speak with u again unless u apoligize.

chad

Wanderer
I do apologize. I don't remember writing that, I must have been crazy drunk. Please believe I'm sorry for writing that to you, I'm embarrassed my name is beside it.

chad

Wanderer
It may be that the reason I don't remember writing that is because I didn't Richard. I'm having it looked into because I don't remember for certain (it doesn't sound like me) about this one, but I found another one with my name on it that I know for a FACT I did not write.