RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't execute krrios... common alnguage runtime debugging services... bla blabla

claymore666

Wanderer
can't execute krrios... common alnguage runtime debugging services... bla blabla

hey i get an error- Client.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services.
Aplicaiton has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id=0x698 (1688), Thread id=0x430 (1072).

Click OK to terminate the application
Click Cancel to debug the application.
and.. no.. i dont know how to code/ debug :S

i posted this before in another threat but never got answered.. does anyone know what i'm missing ?

thanks.

Liath

Wanderer
Hey,
Did you look through all the messages here about 'Krrios won't start/crashes/etc/etc'? I do believe this question has been answered before. Seems to me that all the different problems always end up on the same post.... so, here you go!

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=363268&postcount=47

I followed the instructions on that post, in order, and I haven't had a problem since then, other than the client remaining in memory for a LONG time after I exit it. Minor problem considering how well the client works and stuff!

Only really irritating problem I have with the client is that it doesn't seem to support lights :confused: :confused: I put on a candle and no go. My house looks *ugly* in PlayUO :( But on the other hand, it runs a LOT faster, doesn't crash as much as the 'official' client (lol) and since the delevopers are in the same community as the guys making RazorUO, they'll have a VERY nice client :D

_pascal_

Wanderer
the same problem, BUT: I have both .NET and the message I have is:
Process id=0xfe0 (4064), Thread id=0xfe (4068)

claymore666

Wanderer
what if i have either updates that are newer... will the old ones no overwrite, and thus im fucked for playing with krrios client? :/

There should be a debug log that the client generates. If you paste that in here, we can see where in the client's initialization process the error is occuring.

K

keeb

I have the same error message. Here's my debug report.

Entered Main()
Environment..
Operating System = 'Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0'
.NET Framework = '1.1.4322.2032'
Base Directory = 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online2'
Data Directory = 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online2'
Done
Setting up interop communications...done
Initializing Strings...done
Benchmarks: low resolution
Main()..
Initializing Display...done
Initializing DirectX..
Fullscreen = False
done
Done
Initializing Map... Type -> System.TypeInitializationException
Message -> The type initializer for "Client.Map" threw an exception.
Source -> Client
Target -> Void Unlock()
Inner -> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "Client.Config" threw an exception. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Program Files\Ultima Online2\Data\Binary\EmptyVerdata.mul".
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.File.Create(String path, Int32 bufferSize)
at Client.Config..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Client.Config.GetFile(Int32 FileID)
at Client.FileManager.ResolveMUL(Files File)
at Client.Map..cctor()
Stack ->
at Client.Map.Unlock()
at Client.Renderer.DrawUnsafe()
at Client.Renderer.Draw()
Initializing Animations...done ( 0ns )
Initializing Gumps... Unhandled exception
Object -> Name: Client.exe
There are no context policies.

Type -> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
Message -> Could not find a part of the path "C:\Program Files\Ultima Online2\Data\Binary\EmptyVerdata.mul".
Source -> mscorlib
Target -> Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
Inner ->
Stack ->
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Client.Gumps..ctor()
at Client.Engine.Main(String[] Args)