RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Get Krrios to Work.. PLZ HELP!

Bigdog

Wanderer
Can't Get Krrios to Work.. PLZ HELP!

What directx version do I need? And where do I download it? I think that may be the probelm but im not sure..

Phantom

Knight
Bigdog said:
What directx version do I need? And where do I download it? I think that may be the probelm but im not sure..

DirectX 9 and the manged files, both can be found on microsoft.com

there are many discussion some with direct links, just gota do a search.

Bigdog

Wanderer
Okay Krrios came up now but....

I got it up and after I pick my character to log in, it just sits there.. Ive done it about 10 times.. any ideas?

bakon

Wanderer
Well

Whenever I try to install the managed libraries from my dx9 folder, It gives me an error "This installation package could not be opend. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer Package"

What am i to do :confused:

bakon

Wanderer
Yes thats the one I have..and i get the same error :confused: Someone told me to download direct Xb cuz it has it built in but still no luck

stormwolff

Knight
That one works I just downloaded it before I posted here earlier. Are you doing anything to it after you download it?

bakon

Wanderer
I saved it to my desktop and it looks like a normal installation file..then it gives me that whack ass error. Ive done every step to get Krioss's client except that..cuz it wont work :(

bakon

Wanderer
Come on guys..Dont leave me out :mad: I wanna use krios and this damned managed libaries are holding me back