RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Captcha! Anti-AFK checker 0.51

No permission to download

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Praxiiz submitted a new resource:

Captcha! Anti-AFK checker (version 0.50) - Eliminate those pesky runebook resource gatherers and railers!

Introduction
This captcha system allows admins to reduce afk resource gathering or other automated activities on their shards.

Is is setup so that it prompts a player maximum of once an hour when they use a skill tool or try to harvest something. This one hour minimum delay can be customized.

Features
Designed to be minimally invasive to players
Adjustable minimum delay (defaults to an hour, which means players will only see it once an hour and only if they harvest or use a...

Read more about this resource...

fwiffo

Sorceror
I have to truly say that I will hardly use this, I've added some custom functions written in c++ inside ultimalive to answer server questions about CRC32 of files, and attached programs to the client (for example, razor or assistuo), and masking some code/addresses that are used by easyuo.

This way I got rid of repeating macros, by controlling tools, but this is indeed a masterpiece :)

Praxiiz

Sorceror
For those of you using Stock RunUO 2.3 I have attached the modified files.

Attachments

• BaseTool.cs
    4.8 KB · Views: 6
  • HarvestSystem.cs
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
  • LargeBOD.cs
    7.7 KB · Views: 4
  • PlayerMobile.cs
    115.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SmallBOD.cs
    9.1 KB · Views: 10