RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Caption of the day #1] Get your entries in!

godfood

Sorceror
[Caption of the day #1] Get your entries in!

Ok, Here's how this will work. I'll post a picture, and everyone will have 24 hours to submit the best caption they can think of. Then I will start a poll with my favorite 3-5 entries and let everyone vote on them. Keep in mind, the amount of response I get will determine how many of these I do.

Picture #1

godfood

Sorceror
Ooh, That's a good one Lysterine!

+rep, once I figure it out....STFULEAVEMEALONELTHXBBQ!!ONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN!!

Viago;677675 said:
"Sup my nigga"

OMG THATS SO FUNNY AND COOL YES IT IS HAHAHAHAHA ITS LIKE ALMOST AS FUNNY AS TAKING A PICTURE OF YOURSELF FLIPPING OFF THE CAMERA AND POSTING IT AS YOUR INTERWEB FORUM AVATAR LOLOLOL SOMEONE GET THIS GUY SOME CAPTAIN COOL UNDERPANTS CUZ HE IS SSUUUUUUPER COOL.

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
I'm trying to understand your point of view but you have your head so far up your ass that I can't hear you.

By the way Viago GET A LIFE!!! That's all you could think of while taking a pic of yourself? That is sooo Original... LOLOLOLOLOL.... NOT!!

Trunks01

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev;677730 said:
OMG THATS SO FUNNY AND COOL YES IT IS HAHAHAHAHA ITS LIKE ALMOST AS FUNNY AS TAKING A PICTURE OF YOURSELF FLIPPING OFF THE CAMERA AND POSTING IT AS YOUR INTERWEB FORUM AVATAR LOLOLOL SOMEONE GET THIS GUY SOME CAPTAIN COOL UNDERPANTS CUZ HE IS SSUUUUUUPER COOL.

That's what i was thinking.

Great minds think alike :p