RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capture the Flag and Double Domination games (Updated)

yilazen

Wanderer
crash from ctf

Error:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Items.StartTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Crash: Backing up...done
Crash: Generating report...done
Crash: Restarting...done
Warning:
System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
at Server.TimerThread.TimerMain()

I get this each time i start the game.

I love the script the game is very nice but i need to find this crash

AnubisM

Wanderer
Wow i dont know where to being i followed all instructions and everything set the game up and all made arena and such but here are the problems: 1. When ppl join the game they are instanly taken to Ocean and when i pull them to a spot and [startgame they are sent back to ocean??? 2. When i set the hue of the flags the player Teams dont change to the color 3. how do u kno which players are on what teams? 4. this system is more complicated and hassle to set up

Tery Buster

Wanderer
&$%#@*!!!

I understood all tutorials, i know exactly the comands in the game, how link lags, stones, boards, but... i stacted the "game" folder from the Zip. file and deleted the "notoriety.cs", but when i run the shard look what happens :mad: :

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Personal/games/CTFGame.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: Nome de espaço para nome ou tipo 'CommandEventArgs' não pôd
e ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de conjunto
de módulos (assembly)?
CS0246: Line 44: Nome de espaço para nome ou tipo 'CommandEventArgs' não pôd
e ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de conjunto
de módulos (assembly)?
CS0246: Line 65: Nome de espaço para nome ou tipo 'CommandEventArgs' não pôd
de módulos (assembly)?
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sorry, my RunUO is portuguease :p , but i hope someone can find some way for me... :D

Malaperth

Wanderer
You are using a script from the Archive, which means it's old and most likely not supported anymore, and it's not compatible with RunUO 2.0.

Tery Buster

Wanderer
aff

If I can't use this one... theare are any good soul (or evil one :p ) that can show me any script like this one? Dont tell me for make one coz i barely know edit editeables scripts :D , tank you for you atention.

Ah, i tryed searching a lot, i used keywords like "CTF" (no mathes), "Capture Flag" (a lot of scripts for 1.0 and broken links), "Flag" (no one useable too) and "Game" (A loot of good scripts but no one was about CTF).

3ly1n

Wanderer
Tery Buster;634823 said:
I understood all tutorials, i know exactly the comands in the game, how link lags, stones, boards, but... i stacted the "game" folder from the Zip. file and deleted the "notoriety.cs", but when i run the shard look what happens :mad: :

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sorry, my RunUO is portuguease :p , but i hope someone can find some way for me... :D

I have the same mistake, my run uo is English certainly. Help Plz

*Devon*

Wanderer
3ly1n;697181 said:
I have the same mistake, my run uo is English certainly. Help Plz

you can fix that with this

using Server.Commands;

copy and paste thys in your CTFGames.cs

but have a new problem xD
this

CS0115: Line 109: 'Server.Regions.GameRegion.AllowBeificial(Server.Mobile,Server.Mobile)': no se encontro ningunmiembro adecuado que reemplazar

i cant fix that , someone have a CTF script for 2.0? or Color War?

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Well you could try to make it so when they join they drop onto a freeze tile and you could make it so when the event starts they unfreeze, mabey a timer? or something, i could try this once i learn a bit more of C# if you havnt already done it