RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capture the Flag and Double Domination games (Updated)

Quantos

Lord
Probably not in the archives, you will have to find something in Script Modifications or write one yourself.

rocketrod

Wanderer
help me plz

i just unziped this script and put into my customs folder and started up and i cam up with sum wacked errors in player mobile.....here are the ones it shows on the screen....

- Error: : CS0117: (line 0, column 0) 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not co
ntain a definition for 'm_Flyingtimer'

Does anyone of any CTF Arenas that I could download or maybe a good place to put one that like really easy to build a ctf place in. Also what is the Flag Home and the Home?

Acid-NN-9

Wanderer
how link the singup stone to the game control stone?!?!?

i use the [props command and i dont see the link prop

please help!

thanks

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Quantos said:
This system is no longer being updated or supported. You're better off not using it.

I would advise maybe searching the Custom Script Submission forum for scripts to use, as there is much more activity there than in here (the Archives).

I think that the archives are here more for the programmers of the RunUO community as a reference of sorts, as opposed to a place for used/supported scripts. . .but I could be wrong! :)

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Acid-NN-9 said:
ok i understand,but I would like only see how to link for autoteach me

sorry !

It's all good, however, there's no real link to auto-teach. . .at the bottom of my posts, in my signature, there's a link to the (I think of it as 'current') custom script submission forum, I'd look there for scripts instead of the archive. I think of the archive as being kinda like my grandmother's attic. . .there's cool stuff in there that I could learn from and stuff, but it's all dusty/dirty/possibly broken/no longer fully workable. . .ya know what I mean? :)

Arvoreen

Sorceror
shizin said:
hi.. i'm tring to run your script, but the score don't acept the comand [add ctfscoreboard...

Probably because this script is old. . .I don't think any of the scripts here in the Archives are supported in RunUO 1.0. . .they could work, but probably won't, and there's not likely to be much, if any, support for them. . . .

I would go check out the current Script Release forum for stuff that's still 'alive'. :)

Lord_Shaka

Wanderer
Unh...

I have a problem,

When I type:

[add CTFGame a target appears, but when i put the stone somewhere,,,,

nothing happens !!!

Jeff

Lord
mkiplm said:
when i try to [add CTFgame i cant add it say no usage:
CTFgame int32 numteams
can any one help
[add ctfgame 2 = 2 teams
[add ctfgame 6 = 6 teams

get the picture?

hydrox

Wanderer
omg i just read this whole thread trying to solve my issues and i swear to god i read the same friggin shit over and over and over and over, wiith some help inbetween then over and over and over.. people need to relize they have to read the thread. if you are looking for an issue.. just read the thread.. i just read 3 pages and for nothing... because i'm trying to solve a problem with my shard... and i can't because people keep asking the same DAMN QUESTIONS
anyone get this system to work perfectly?

Jeff

Lord
hydrox said:
omg i just read this whole thread trying to solve my issues and i swear to god i read the same friggin shit over and over and over and over, wiith some help inbetween then over and over and over.. people need to relize they have to read the thread. if you are looking for an issue.. just read the thread.. i just read 3 pages and for nothing... because i'm trying to solve a problem with my shard... and i can't because people keep asking the same DAMN QUESTIONS
anyone get this system to work perfectly?
not without editing it, look in the custom script release, i believe it got re-released in a working version.