RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capture the Flag and Double Domination Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0t

Wanderer
Wee - thanks - I'll try that out! :D

But I have one question:
In the previous version the BP content was sent to the bankbox and the BP was cleared when you joined the game - when you left the game all items has been removed from the BP (because they got them from the supplystone) how do you handle this now?

Regressi0n

Wanderer
really thanks zippy..
can you post separated methods for ctf used on notoriety for upgrade to the next betas? thanks any way , nice job :cool:

WoRmZ-KiLLeR

Wanderer
Thanx for your work Zippy...

Now, I'm getting this error (I've already deleted Scripts\Misc\Notoriety.cs):

- Error: Scripts\Custom\Games\Notoriety.cs: CS0117: (line 202, column 27) 'Server.Items.Corpse' does not contain a definition for 'TimeOfDeath'

Again, thank you

demonrider83

Wanderer
Im getting the same error as the guy above and im getting some other errors about the gambler.cs when i get rid of my noteriety file...but im mainly posting to confirm that im getting the same error as the guy above about timeofdeath ;)

C

cscroop

Same problem with timeofdeath.

Something seems to be missing somewhere :confused:

Rakshasas

Wanderer
I have the same problem. I was hoping I'd be able to solve it on my own and give it a test run, so I looked at an old copy of the CTF system from beta 35, and I checked the notoriety script from that version, that timeofdeath line does not exist at all.

Doesn't seem to exist in the original distro notoriety script for 36b either.

Fury

Wanderer
Judging by the error the problem is in the corpse.cs script... my guess would be he forgot to include some changes.

Rakshasas

Wanderer
Zippy said:
Ah yeah just delete that line... thats next release's notoriety.cs :)

So would that mean the CTF and DD scripts are included in the next distro? If it's the same notoriety script that is.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Rakshasas said:
So would that mean the CTF and DD scripts are included in the next distro? If it's the same notoriety script that is.
No, it's the same script *modified* to include the DD/CTF stuff.

Rakshasas

Wanderer
JetBoom said:
Can anyone get this script to work since the author doesnt give a damn?

How can you say that? He answered the question already. A group of people got an error. We know it has to do with timeofdeath. So do a search in the notoriety.cs file and delete the lines:

if ( DateTime.Now >= (target.TimeOfDeath + Corpse.MonsterLootRightSacrifice) )
return actual;

Debbie

Wanderer
JetBoom said:
Can anyone get this script to work since the author doesnt give a damn?

Just downloaded and installed. Only the one error and if you comment out line 202 in the notoriety.cs file it works fine (and make sure you removed the distro version of notoriety.cs in /runuo/scripts/misc )

Bradley19

Wanderer
Help

I keep getting this error, I deleted my notority like I was suppose to but what now?

Scripts/Items/Misc/Corpses/corpse.cs:CS0246: <Line 524, Colum 13>
The Type or namespace name "NotorietyHandlers: Could not be found

This isnt too pretty looking, Zippy cure me! :mad:

JetBoom

Wanderer
Rakshasas said:
How can you say that? He answered the question already. A group of people got an error. We know it has to do with timeofdeath. So do a search in the notoriety.cs file and delete the lines:

if ( DateTime.Now >= (target.TimeOfDeath + Corpse.MonsterLootRightSacrifice) )
return actual;

Those lines dont exist in that file

Status
Not open for further replies.