RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casting Animation while Mounted.

Exodus11

Wanderer
Hello everybody!
I'm trying to insert an animation to ppl that casts while mounting. I was thinking that bow animation can be nice for casters . There is someone that can help me? i'm not finding the right way to do something for this.

pooka01

Sorceror
There are no animation for bow when mounted as i know of.
Woul probably require client modifications.

Or if you are talking about animating an X-bow shoot animation on the mounted caster, that would be possible.

pooka01

Sorceror
Yea, what he meant if i'm right was the "bow" animation, when a player on foot, ex: (the only pic i found)

but yea, that's why i suggest either bow or xbow animation... sorry if i misinterpretted in fear of misinterpretting... xD

Exodus11

Wanderer
Sorry ,i don't speak english very well ^^ i Mean for example : my hands are not equipping anything and i'm casting Kal vas Flam .. right now the player seems to doing anything but i want that player moves likes he's really moving his hands XD . i was thinking that the bow animation was perfect but i'm not understanding how to insert this while casting on mount.

pooka01

Sorceror
From baseweapon.cs file.

case WeaponAnimation.ShootBow: action = 27; break;

from.Animate( action, 7, 1, true, false, 0 );

so: from.Animate( 27, 7, 1, true, false, 0 ); or around that, play with the values that aren't 27 xD