RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ChampionSpawn [2.0]Cleaner and left overs

Erica

Knight
ChampionSpawn [2.0]Cleaner and left overs

Hi heres another script for those that dont like 250 monsters for those small shards and rather have champion spawn less like 40 or so heres one i edited for my shard all this does is spawns less monsters and when a player is killing a monster that spawns once they kill a monster it deletes so no more lag meaning theres no corpse all over the ground and as you all know when you finish champ and champion comes out hes the only one that corpse will stay on ground once you kill him and this script also deletes the left over creatures that spawned from champion as you know when you finish champion theres always left over of creatures of champ hanging around just replace your original championspawn script with this one and restart server and you are set.*PS* wanted to thank Kamuflaro if it wasnt for him i wouldnt been able to do this script.

This Thread HAS Been Moved to this Link http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...2-0-rc1-championspawn-cleaner-left-overs.html

daat99

Staff member
That's a good idea there :)

1 question though:
How are you dealing with the rats that loot players corpses?
Do you delete their corpses as well (making the players loose their items forever) or you have something to solve this?