RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Control, Delete & Move/swap Characters around between accounts In-game!

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Character Control, Delete & Move/swap Characters around between accounts In-game!

Allows you to Delete/Move/Swap characters between accounts! Type [charControl then enter the account names in the gump!

Just plop into scripts folder and type [charControl ! Report any bugs & feel free to suggest stuffs! Thank Ryan for the idea for htis and asking me to do it!

Attachments

• CharSwap.cs
    12.6 KB · Views: 832
Holyshit

Now that completely redifines the definition of a good script. I was just thinking about this the other day only i thought about shard transfers but then i remembered i only have one shard hahaha.

krazeykow

Sorceror
Just a suggestion, I'm not sure if your system contains this or not, but woudn't a copy mobile option be a nice addon?? It seems this is the only thing missing.. theres swap, delete, and move, shoudn't copy be a nice addition??

I'm not sure if this is already possible in this system, but just a suggestion.

It may not be an option used too much, but of course it will add more versatility to your script.

By the way, I havn't tested this yet but it looks great!

Keep up the awesome scripts.

Kamron

Knight
That would be possible.. although you get into the same thing that happened when poeple asked for an exact [dupe command. And that is that there are many properties, including ones that are readonly (and set internally when the mobile is created), which will defeat the idea that its an exact clone (if thats what you are getting at). I wonder how far you can go with that idea Asayre.

David

Moderate
This rocks! And believe me, I am very picky about the scripts I download and use. Definatly this is on the must have list!

krazeykow

Sorceror
I have the strange feeling it may be included within the next distro.

It would after all, be a great addition to everyone's use.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
wow....two great scripts in a day or so....good job

but i have a problem with this one...im not getting the green gems to allow me to swap or delete or anything

David

Moderate
Did you enter an account name in the box at the top? When you do it should show all the characters on that account with the gems.

krazeykow

Sorceror
My guess... it could be a gump ID problem with the button... if the ID of the button is invalid to your client it woudn't show up... just a guess.

-Did you try just clicking in the empty space to which the button would usually be?

ASayre

RunUO Developer
I won't be including a copy, just cause of the potential problems. Anyways, Pyro, are you able to reproduce it on a fresh server? from step 1?

Pyro-Tech

Knight
ASayre8 said:
Pyro, are you able to reproduce it on a fresh server? from step 1?

I dunno....i will try it later when i am back on my computer and see what happens

and when i click where the button is supposed to be, it doesn't do anything