RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Clean Screen" problem

BlaZin

Wanderer
"Clean Screen" problem

Hello folks, well i'm pretty new here and i've been tested that Krrios client for the last 2 days.. unfortunatly.. when i dragged spells out of my spellbook i couldn't remove them.. i dragged one right in the middle of the screen so it was pretty hard to play with it .. so i found the buttin "Clean Screen" in the macro options.. which removed all of these.

But now, i can't seem to be able to cast any spell, my spellbook which says 64 Spells, blessed.. has no spells in it and i can't seem to be able to see 'em again.

I've tryed closing the client, making another account access from the Main menu, restarting the machine.. but got fixed when i reinstalled PlayUO completly

I'm pretty sure i'm not the first one who speaks about this, if so i'm glad to hear it.. even still this little problem, i think that this Krrios client is awesome.. especially for peeps like me with slow machine.. i was getting like 3 fps in big fights.. now everything runs much more smoothier ;p

Thanks alot and any clue if i made something wrong with that "Clean Screen" key ?

BlaZin

Wanderer
After the reinstall of PlayUO i didn't want to try it again but i had no choice when another spell picture got left in the middle of the screen.. thanks to that screwed mouse.. so i used it again and it worked..

Now i don't have access to the Reagent Displayer on the right of my screen but at least i can use my spellbook.. ;p

S

stopthedrop

Heh, when a spell icon gets stuck somewhere you don't want it, hold shift and right click it.