RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CleanHorses ?

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
[CleanHorses ?

How about create a command [cleanhorses ?
It would remove all freely moving horses, except those that players are sitting on. Staff could ALWAYS send a message (REMOVING wandering horses, if you have a extra horse or mount, please stable it. Cleaning ETA: 5 minutes). Like that.. THIS WOULD keep the world clean from those stupid people who buy 5 horses per time and would keep lag off.. even would remove a little lag.. at the RunUO test center, at one time, i noticed over 30 horses in the stables.. i even counted em.. THATS why i wanted to post this idea..

It is stupid to go around each city.. check all stables out.. Maybe create this command? Would help US all a lot..

R

Rainman

Make it so everyone starts mounted, and nobody can get off their horse. That could solve to many wandering around :)

L

Lost User

something like this, i wrote right here....

[code:1]
ArrayList list = new ArrayList();

foreach ( Mobiles m in World.Mobiles.Values )
if ( m is BaseCreature )
list.Add( m );

foreach( BaseCreature m in list )
{
if ( m is BaseMount && m.Controled == true && m.Rider == null )
{
m.Remove();
}
}
[/code:1]

Dian

Sorceror
What happens when a player is riding his horse, It goes wild from lack of feeding,
( I know that never happens, right? ;) ) and you, then decide, unknowingly that
this happened to that player(s) and do a [CleanHorses command. This horse, could
have been tamed by another person, and transfered to another, went wild, and re-tamed
by yet another person, and then transfered to this last guy, giving it several owners.
This guy attempts to retame his horse (possibly having moderate taming skill) and suddenly,
that horse dissapears before he can re-tame..

Just a thought ;)

Ravatar

Knight
well, i like the concept of [clean *string* such as [clean alligator would remove all currently spawned alligators till next respawn.