RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear my organizer on sallos

JasonA

Wanderer
i do . organize like to normally organize my bag but its stuck on my backpack it self how do i like clear it so it stops organizing my backpack and i want it to organize a pouch because its fuckin my bag up

Arsene

Traveler
you can erase everything in the config or just use . regdrop . potdrop

to reset it delete what you have for that char and replace with the starting

<organize template-set="false" black-pearl-x="0" black-pearl-y="0" blood-moss-x="0" blood-moss-y="0" garlic-x="0" garlic-y="0" ginseng-x="0" ginseng-y="0" mandrake-root-x="0" mandrake-root-y="0" nightshade-x="0" nightshade-y="0" spiders-silk-x="0" spiders-silk-y="0" sulfurous-ash-x="0" sulfurous-ash-y="0" heal-potion-x="0" heal-potion-y="0" cure-potion-x="0" cure-potion-y="0" refresh-potion-x="0" refresh-potion-y="0" strength-potion-x="0" strength-potion-y="0" agility-potion-x="0" agility-potion-y="0" explosion-potion-x="0" explosion-potion-y="0">
<item />
</organize>