RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client 3D 4.0.3c

marla

Wanderer
Client 3D 4.0.3c

Client 3D 4.0.3c

Don't update your client to 4.0.3c if you use Razor with 3D client!

Razor encryption doesn't work with the 4.0.3c 3D Client version.

The problem is when loggin into "britannia".

PS: Staff, make a sticky thread with the direct download of 4.0.3b 3D client. And if someone doesn't have it, here they can get.

Braco

Wanderer
i just did

Damn i already did! without knowledge ofcourse... and have exactly the described problem... :mad: can u help me get it back??? or is there a patch out there?
i can bearly play without razor (i do lots of pvp, but not a Pk :D )

psz

Administrator
You guys are using older versions of Razor.

If you use Razor 14 you don't have any problems :rolleyes:

This was already discussed to death and fixed.

No reason to sticky incorrect info.

Quantos

Lord
marla said:
Client 3D 4.0.3c

Don't update your client to 4.0.3c if you use Razor with 3D client!

Razor encryption doesn't work with the 4.0.3c 3D Client version.

The problem is when loggin into "britannia".

PS: Staff, make a sticky thread with the direct download of 4.0.3b 3D client. And if someone doesn't have it, here they can get.
NEVER tell people to avoid an update, we only support the newest version. It may generate a bug or two but this is rare, and as you have seen these problems get fixed pronto.

IF a patch is to be avoided for some reason the developers of RunUO will post it, and the reason.

Quantos

Lord
marla said:
Well done... With the 4.0.3d it works well yes, but you can't say I was wrong...

Yes I can, NEVER tell anyone to avoid a patch, we only ever support the newest client version, and once again, IF for some reason a patch is to be avoided, then it will be posted by a dev, NOT YOU.

Slayeh

Wanderer
Aye, well thats all well and good, but with razro b14 I cannot enter britania using client 4.0.3c

Admin_V

Wanderer
some of us preferre not to use uo gateway!!!
and its nothing against it some of us just dont use it

anyhow i can confirm this also when you start 3d with razor and type in name and pass you automatically get connection lost
correction you can get to entering britannia and it freezes

2d is fine

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Admin_V said:
some of us preferre not to use uo gateway!!!
and its nothing against it some of us just dont use it

anyhow i can confirm this also when you start 3d with razor and type in name and pass you automatically get connection lost

2d is fine
Then use the newest uo client...
4.0.3.c isnt newest therefore not supported nublets.

Admin_V

Wanderer
it is the newest patch that was yesterday
straight from uo

Code:
We are planning to release a client patch today, July 8th, at approximately 1:00PM PST, which will contain the following changes:

Both Clients: 
Localization updates 
2D Clients: 
Object handles toggle in the options gump 
Object handles display fix for when the gameplay window is not in the default position 
If patched correctly, your current version will display 4.0.3d for 2D clients, and 4.0.3c for 3D clients. 
If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, 
please check the following:

and this is from today

Code:
We just released a very small 
patch to address the issue that was 
preventing Japanese players from seeing 
text on the options gump following the latest patch. 
Thank you for your patience in this matter.

2d client is 4.0.3d patch 26
and 3d client is still 4.0.3c patch 28

and who you calling nublet?? ;)

and correcting my post above
you can get to entering britannia screen and then it freezes
this is only with the 3d client FULLY!! PATCHED!!!

Admin_V

Wanderer
also some more info on it so you know
you can log on using uorice without razor fine
but event if you try to use razor pointing to the no crypt client and unchecking the remove encryption box it still freezes at entering britannia..

just want to let you know what i have tried and tested....

kethoth

Page
lol yeah i've tried that and ive also tried removing the non-existant encryption on the no_crypt_client.exe as well....still stuck on enterring britannia and i am fully updated

twig

Wanderer
psz said:
You guys are using older versions of Razor.

If you use Razor 14 you don't have any problems :rolleyes:

I AM using the newest version of Razor and the newest patched 3d client. No Go!

psz said:
This was already discussed to death and fixed.

I have not found this info, and since so many others have not either.. please tell us where to find this "fix".

Quantos said:
Use UOGateway to connect.

While that DOES work to get the 3d client to connect :) ... it WON'T let you use Razor and the features it provides. :(

Though while many of my friends and players have just used the 2d client and stopped bothering me about 3d, alot have opted to start using Krrios' Client since its 2d anyways and has many realy nice features built right in. ;)