RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client 6.xx what sending packets?

Venushja

Squire
Hi everyone.
I have a great problem with my program. I have a external program for UO created maybe 2005 year? And I programmed for 1.xx to 4.xx clients ... But I returning to UO but servers usually use clients greather than 6 and my program not working with this clients.
My question is what client 6 and highest sending for communication different from older clients?

My program show me this
Code:
UO.Communication.SocketException: Part predefined messages are not supported.
  at UO.Communication.UltimaSocket.Send(Int64 socket, Byte[] buff, Int32 len, Int32 flags) in e:\UO_Source\src\UO\Communication\UltimaSocket.cs:line 316
  at UO.Communication.CommunicationManager.OnSend(Int64 s, Byte[] buff, Int32 len, Int32 flags) in e:\UO_Source\src\UO\Communication\CommunicationManager.cs:line 186
  at ComInterop.ComObject.ComInterop.IComObject.OnSend(Int64 socket, Byte[] buff, Int32 len, Int32 flags) in e:\UO_Source\src\UO\ComInterop\ComObject.cs:line 142
UO.Communication.LoginSocket dump:
Socket: 1800 Address: 217.11.225.196,2593
Seed: 0
Predefined messages pending: True
Client encryption: UOEncryption.Encryption object using No encryption for encryption and No encryption for decryption.
Server encryption: UOEncryption.Encryption object using No encryption for encryption and No encryption for decryption.

UO->Client: No messages pending.
UO->Server: No messages pending.

Current data:
Packet id: 0xEF; 1 bytes:
EF                                                                        ï

What I have a different? Client sending other buffer? Or longer? Or what?
Help me please.

Or when I get this information about clients what sending etc?

Thanks... And Sorry for my bad english I am Czech.

Dian

Sorceror
what are you using,. UO Rice?
Looks like part trouble with the current encryption that the new clients use, and your client decryption needs to be updated to handle them.. but I have no real experience in that area.. sorry.

Venushja

Squire
I using my own program whom me helping my friend ... Maybe it's encryption but I don't anything, this part of program it was making friend and his don't at all time so that it looked :( I deal this problem maybe 3 weeks and I don't know what to do :( Therefore I finding help here.

Dian

Sorceror
You might have tough time finding someone to help with that, more so with not having access to your program to use for helping.
Someone might come around though, and help. Good luck :)

Venushja

Squire
It would me if anybody told me what the client 6 and more different as I should change because I send here this error because maybe error will be in this function or this parametres (different parametres) ... If someone can help me I send him code what he will be needed :)
Perhaps someone can help :(

Dian

Sorceror
Is this a Client you created? or a tool to decrypt the client and use the UO game client?

Venushja

Squire
Using normal client 6.0.7 and program patched memory as Yoko injection but on 6.xx client and highest don't working only 1.xx to 4.xx client, maybe 5.xx (don't try) ...

Venushja

Squire
Okey, I found problem but I don't know how solving. They are 2 problems ...
1st problem is enscryption, when I starting game with 5th clients a login into game but I must use 2.xx clients encryption or else I don't log into game!
2nd problem is clients highest or 5, more precisely clients who using login Packet: 0xEF which are clients 2.48.0.3+ (KR) and 6.0.5.0+ (2D).
Clients who dont using login Packet: 0x8C sending me error who is in 1st post.

It is know that program is x years old :(