RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client 7.0.34.15 crashes

zoggins

Sorceror
I am using the latest SVN (1080) and client 7.0.34.15 and the client keeps randomly crashing. Sometimes it will crash at login, sometimes it will take a few minutes before it crashes. Any ideas?

Dian

Sorceror
I am not sure, but it could be that the newest UO client has changed enough to not work with the 1080 svn. EA has been changing the file formats a good bit recently, so it would be no surprise if they changed something further to cripple the community here further..

But, thats just a thought, so I could be completely wrong.

I would start off by trying another UO client that is a bit lower version and see if you get the same results. At least if you have no other ideas.

I am having a similar problem with the same client and RunUO 2.3. In addition to the crashes, all clothing is removed from both players and NPC's each time we log in.

Thanks for the reply.

I installed 2.5, and it says it requires Microsoft .NET v 4.0.30319, despite it being installed on my server already. Thoughts?

EDIT: Here's the error message I keep getting:

RunUO.exe - .NET Framework Initilization Error said:
To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework.

almeida

Sorceror
Just do not understand is why they are offering a download from a SVN already dead on the download page! need in these new versions to make before implementing the current server tests!

OK Now that I have RUNUO 2.5 Who is going to update all the stuff to run with it IE: Nerun's Distro, FS-ATS Gen2 v1.0.0 , MasterLooter v1.03, UltimaLive_0_97 , Dats , Etc.Etc. ?

I couldent get Ultimalive to work, animal taming def doesnt work. If you get that to work let me know lol. Nerrun is the only thing i found that works with it.

tindo

Sorceror
OK Now that I have RUNUO 2.5 Who is going to update all the stuff to run with it IE: Nerun's Distro, FS-ATS Gen2 v1.0.0 , MasterLooter v1.03, UltimaLive_0_97 , Dats , Etc.Etc. ?

Seriously?

This is open source, free stuff. The authors of those scripts will update them when they have time. Or not. You have the code, update it yourself if you are not patient. If you can't, then get an older client and use RunUO 2.3.

Mark has been updating RunUO on his own (or near enough). Be glad he is keeping the project going.