RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Crash, Naked NPCs and much much more

Hello. It has been a long time since I have been here last. The last time I ran a shard I used runuo 1.59.

I downloaded the newest build, 2.3. Dled some scripts. My Old Scripts certainly wont work on the new build, so I decided to start over from scratch.

Got the shard up and running. Player Charictors and NPCs both are being created naked. the Player Char are all bald !!!! Only player character I have logged into the game so far is the owner account. When he walks around a bit the client just crashes, no error message, nothing.

On 1.59 and older, you could type help or list on the RunUO Gui even if you did not have the client logged. From there you could use commands like Save, Shutdown, shutdown nosave, bc, and a few others. Is that not available any more ????

WOLFGAR

ok ... 2.5 is working out great. It solved most of the problems . The new problems now are

If a char takes off his clothes they disappear. They do return if you log out and log back in.

The version of NERUN'S DISTRO supports 2.4 but not 2.5 and I cant find an updated version :-( ... Any ideas on that ?

Still the only way to force a save is via my paper doll / in game command. Cant use the RunUO council ... is this a new thing since 1.5, or is there something I can do to modify/edit/tweet it so that I can again issues commands from the runuo council ?

WOLFGAR

ok .. the taking off the clothes thang seems to have resolved its self. I dled the newest version of razor and that fixed that ... other problems listed above still are there though.