RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Crashing

Tolliver

Wanderer
Hi guys, i installed Runuo perfect the server is fine everything is loading as it should, I log into the server with client and basically i can be on sometimes for five minutes max most the time under that and i crash, the server is reading no errors it is simply saying player disconnected it is showing no error or anything. If anyone would be kind please help me out thanks.

fwiffo

Sorceror
I've added, some time ago, somewhere in this forum the code to detect client crashes by the server (it's a packet that the client sends), it works with clients >= 7.x

Of course I won't give any help with that, it just sends assembly code when it happens, but in known cases it could lead to the cause of the problem, if the client sends too a message to server.

I using my razer in admin mode and I still crash im using the cliet from the uo websight and the client im using for ruo is 2.3 any ideas folks

tindo

Sorceror
If your using the latest client from the UO website, it will not work with version 2.3 of RunUO due to changes in packets. You will need to get 2.4 to use the latest client.