RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client not working

rich527

Wanderer
Client not working

When i try to start up the client i get error: Client.exe Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x6bo (1712), Thread id=0xb1c (2844).

Click OK to terminate the application
Click CANCEL to debug the application

drkbg

Wanderer
i have the same error...client starts i enter mu username adn password....entering britania....shows my character in the house and crashes with the above mentioned error ....i have DX 9.0b ....managed libs from runuo site... .NET 1.1....what's wrong?

Kamron

Knight
What operating system? I would say that you have no supplied enough information.

Do you keep regular with windows updates?

drkbg

Wanderer
drkbg said:
i have the same error...client starts i enter mu username adn password....entering britania....shows my character in the house and crashes with the above mentioned error ....i have DX 9.0b ....managed libs from runuo site... .NET 1.1....what's wrong?

WinXP Pro SP1 with all available updates from Microsoft Windows Update Site and also latest drivers from NVidia for my Geforce FX5600

drkbg

Wanderer
drkbg said:
drkbg said:

WinXP Pro SP1 with all available updates from Microsoft Windows Update Site and also latest drivers from NVidia for my Geforce FX5600

pls read before post...

drkbg

Wanderer
....Asus A7N8X Deluxe with latest drivers from Asus...

btw here you can find debug.log:

http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29832

Tyrus

Wanderer
If you installed the .net framework from the microsoft site and don't have IIS installed or installed IIS before you installed the framework you will need to run "aspnet_regiis.exe -i" in order for it to function properly.

psz

Administrator
BTW, I don't think the DirectX Managed Libraries are part of Windows Updates...