RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Version

Wolfshayde

Wanderer
Does RunUO 2.2 work with the latest version of the UO Client, fully patched? I just tried it, and I had the falling through the floor problem that I have been reading about all over these boards. Do I have to find a way to get a hold of 7.0.23.1 or older to fix this? I don't need the most current version of UO, especially if I could find my old renaissance disc which I know is lost in my house somewhere. I really just wanted the expansions up to AoS or so, so I can make a paladin, but I would even be happy playing renaissance if I could find it. But sadly, I can't find it, so I have to either use the client download from EA, or find something that works somewhere else. Can I get runUO to work with the current fully patched EA client?

HaakOne2

Traveler
That is my largest problem ATM I have no Idea what Client to use with the latest release that I received this morning. Distro for RunUO 2.3 3/28/13. I'll keep looking though but shall return and thank you for the assistance when given.

Old Man Ning.

Wolfshayde

Wanderer
I've also been pondering the idea of using 2.0 final repack instead of 2.2, which I assume means I would need an older client version.

HaakOne2

Traveler
I thought about using an older package at first but now knowing this type of thing is being updated so now I'd like the latest. + I just happen to like those glasses and would like to see them in game.

Old Man Ning.

HaakOne2

Traveler
OK brother I did what any old school Chap would do. I installed version 7.0.3.0 and it is working lovely. So make sure it is 7.0.3.0 no updating needed so far. Actually I did something else. I went and Downloaded the entire Tortoise SVN Library which gave me about 8 and a quarter Gigs of From The First UO Game till now on UO Clients. I'll work it from there with more freedom to choose which install I want. Hope you are good now As well. Just in case you want the same the address that should be placed in the Tortoise address should be http://svn.twuni.net/uoclient/t2a/tags/by-version/

Peace

Wolfshayde

Wanderer
Yeah, I followed your lead HaakOne2, and all is well. Now I just need a refresher course on all the old admin commands I've forgotten.

HaakOne2

Traveler
Yeah, I followed your lead HaakOne2, and all is well. Now I just need a refresher course on all the old admin commands I've forgotten.
When you receive those commands I'd love a copy for sure. Be good

Sweet Brother Hope All goes well for you.

PeaceNLove