RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Clone - A Dupe for Mobiles

[Clone - A Dupe for Mobiles

Yeah the title says it all pretty much. I mean you can dupe objects why not mobiles A [clone comand would copy the mobile and all of its properties. if you chose to clone mora than once, just type [clone # just like when duping. The only difference would be, since you can't put mobiles in your pack, you would have to target the mobile to be copied and then target where you want the second one to appear if you did a multiple clone just keep clicking where ya want the doubles. ...also someone made a dupe that duped stuff that was in baggies, im using it now, dont remember who made it, but i think thats worthy of being included in next release:D

Kamron

Knight
This requires a very long explination.. but I have to go, so my short answer is No. Basically, its a pain in the ass to dupe properly.

Noggin

Wanderer
I seem to remember we had just such a mobile on my old shard, I think it was called Mysterious.
Had great fun cloning myself for the players guild hunts.