RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection Lost Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

atakmangir

Wanderer
Connection Lost Problem

Sorry for my bad english:( ,

i have a real big problem about macros.

i created a macro in razor but i get connection lost every single hour.
i guess it s because of the bug in razor about crafting macros. i asked that my friends havig this problem too in crafting macros. in other macros, razor continues well.

i can't increase my bs skill because of this problem :(
i beg you for ur help:(

note: i use last razor version

Zippy

Razor Creator
This isn't really a razor problem, this is probably due to your macro not working and your server disconnecting you for being idle.

atakmangir

Wanderer
pff my macro is working perfectly :( but i can't leave my pc alone. i must check it every single hour pfff. i can't use macro at nights(sleeptime: i can't check macro) is there any fix or suggestions?

Zippy

Razor Creator
There is nothing I can do, this is being cause by your server. Perhaps they require you to move every hour or be disconnected, or something like that.

atakmangir

Wanderer
maybe some actions can solve this. hmm i can use a trade screen opened by another char. or smt. else. there must be some solutions :( i don't want to use easyuo i hate scripts :(

atakmangir

Wanderer
i put some walking actions in my macro but it didn't solve my problem:( i'm so sad. i hate connection losts. Is there a script or program or smt. else that can relogin and press razor macro's play button when uo get con lost?

atakmangir

Wanderer
i talked to shard's owner. he said that they don't use an antimacro script auha. I have a new idea now eheh . Can 3d client slove my problem??? :rolleyes:

gasolero

Wanderer
atakmangir said:
i learnt that this con losts' reason is ram. razor fills the ram and gets con losts every single hour :(

Same Problem... did you find any solution?... someway to clean the memory :confused: :confused: ... I think that happens when the macro is too complex.

R

r00ted

possible to post the macro? the macro is saved in Razor\Macros directory

as title-of-macro.macro

open the file, and paste your macro between [ code ] and [/ code ] tags.

atakmangir

Wanderer
Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|4027|True
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|23|0|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.5000000
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|88|3|TRK|4|33|77|23|112|vendor sell
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.2000000
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent 1
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|ingot amount is now 0!
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1328|
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1075089970|93|123|0|2474

R

r00ted

the macro looks fine to me....but why the pauses? you should try using the wait for gump instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.