RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Console Collection

~Console Collection

Post your favorite console game(s) and why you like it, or just talk about it in general. Let this thread contain the most video games than any single website on the internet! *laughs menacingly*

Notice: console games only, not computer :rolleyes:

Killamus

Knight
Every final fantasy, especially Tactics.
Why?
If you have to ask, I have to shoot you.

Skies of Aracida Legends and the Elder Scroll series are good too.
For the same reason as above.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Johabius;682194 said:
I've always been a fan of the RE series.

You are amazing. I am God at RE4.

My favorite console games are the post-GTA2 GTA games. Hundreds of hours played on them and they're still never boring.

Just for starting this thread off as being the largest console video game database on the web ;) I'll list what I can think of my collection off the top of my head..

PlayStation 2:
God of War (AMAZING) -I definately need God of War II
Blitz: The League (the loading/saving times on this game are PATHETIC!)
Devil May Cry: Collectors Edition (Actually havn't played through them yet)
DBZ Budokai 1
DBZ Budokai 2
DBZ Budokai 3 (okay games)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (not bad)
Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse (pretty boring game)
Final Fantasy X (Was okay, have never played one as good as FF7)
Time Splitters (fun party game, nice and chaotic)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (great fun to mess around with)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (love it)
Makai Kingdom (not as good as Disgaea imho, but still fun)
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (love this too)

I need to get Guitar Hero I & II, those games rock ;)

PlayStation:
Final Fantasy Tactics (really fun, pre-disgaea, havn't beat it)
Final Fantasy VII (best FF there is)

Yes.. I only own 2 playstation games, lol. Legend of Dragoon is awesome too, I need to purchase it.

N64:
Zelda: Occarina of Time (AWESOME)
Zelda: Majora's Mask (not so awesome)
Super Smash Bros (AWESOME again)
Jet Force Gemini (fun game)
Killer Instinct Gold (another good one)

Super Nintendo:
Mortal Kombat (old school, got to love it)
Street Fighter II (hours and hours of goodness)
Super Star Wars (never played more than 5 minutes or so)

There are alot of games not listed that I own because I hardly played them or just can't think of them at the moment

WarAngel;682196 said:

My favorite console games are the post-GTA2 GTA games. Hundreds of hours played on them and they're still never boring.
Ya I mean they really take their time with mission design... I mean most of the plotlines are fucking movie worthy. Also, just randomly maiming people is really fun when youre bored or tired of the missions.

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel;682196 said:

I finally got the chance to play RE4 on the ol' game cube about a week and a half ago. Loved the hell out of it. Didn't get the chance to play the mini-games though, it was a rental :(

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel;682239 said:
Just wait till you unlock Operation Ada and Mercenaries. :D
I did unlock them, but finished the game like right before it had to be back at Hollywood Video. Thank God for memory cards:D

Can someone explain to me why in God of War, after beating the game on easy, normal or hard and unlocking the hardest difficulty AND the special costums because you beat the game. Why can you not USE any of the special unlocked costums in the hardest difficulty that you just unlocked? its pretty stupid having to play on easy, normal or hard AGAIN just to have an alternate look.