RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constructing a Flat Roof??

Constructing a Flat Roof??

I am using pandora's box. I tried creating it by having tiles up higher, but It's like it comes up short and if i try to add 1 more tile it sticks out of the side. Any Ideas?

Wolverana

Wanderer
If it's sticking out of the side it's either not the right piece, or it's in the wrong spot I'm going to assume. I don't think no matter what tool you use that the graphics come out any different with or without a tool or at least they shouldn't lol.

Could be that you are thinking the piece is in the right spot but it's over too far one direction or something. Check the coords of the tile next to it on each side and determine the exact spot that tile should be in to be sure it's not just that.

P.S. As a rule of thumb most roofs are usually 3 nudges higher than the level below them.

If this is the flat one you are talking about then you have the wrong piece or wrong coords most likely.

Yeah thank you :) I had it in the wrong positioning. I got it fixed now. :) My roofing ability needs some fine tuning but it's coming along :D