RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt ZIP File...

S

Schipio

Corrupt ZIP File...

:( Can anyone help me with this every time i download runuo it tells me the zip file is corrupt.

S

Sum Yung Guy

Re: RunUO File

Spooky said:
At least you can download it

I uploaded to my webspace.. I know for sure this one aint currupt cus it works fine for me
link removed.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Sum Yung Guy:

We do not allow re-distribution of the RunUO package. If you would have read the license aggreement you would know this :)

This is only for our users protection, as we cannot verify the package from your site.

Thanks in advance.

S

Schipio

Thnx, I have been able to access the file by using winzip insted of the normal winxp software.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Hey Elaticus,

Im sure we will catch some flack for that, but it really is quite simply in the best interest of the users. If someone wants to be like an official mirror or something I am sure we can work out some kind of aggreement for that or something, but right now I really dont see the need for it :)

Thanks for all your guys' support you have been great, and we look forward to about 309458209840329 more releases with your help :)

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:

sorry Ryan if i came off wrong im just a bit evil did nt mean to give you the wrong impression i just ment it is good to know so i dont do something you guys would nt like

:twisted:

S

Sum Yung Guy

:( Sorry Ryan, I should have payed more attention to the agreement, was just trying to help someone out. I removed the link.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Elaticus, I wasnt being mean :) was just saying hey :)

SYG, no big deal honestly... I just dont want people getting confused and stuff.... its just like I said, in the users best interest :)

Im not at all upset guys :) RunUO is too much fun to get upset over!

A

AlejandroX

*sniffle* And what about our alien lovechild Ryan?! Is he "no big deal" too! Damn you! Damn you, you handsome marine devil!

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
dont worry about Ryan his real name isnt Ryan we all know his as Mr. Microsoft. Bill Gates he at home checking out what he can hit us with next and new way to see if we are buying his products or using non- legal copies. :)

:twisted: