RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Corrupted / Crystal Portal Ver. 2

No permission to download

zerodowned

Sorceror
zerodowned submitted a new resource:

Crystal Portal - 1st Year Vet Reward (osi) (version 1) - Personal teleporter for a player's house. Vet Reward.

The Crystal Portal is a 1st year veteran reward that, when locked down in a player's house, allows characters to speak a destination command to it which will then teleport the character, and any pets, to the destination. For example, saying 'britain min' will teleport the character to the mint(bank) in Britain.
ref: http://www.uoguide.com/Crystal_Portal

I saw this item when looking through the Publish notes online and...

Read more about this resource...

zerodowned

Sorceror
zerodowned updated Crystal Portal - 1st Year Vet Reward (osi) with a new update entry:

Corrupted / Crystal Portal

What is it?
The Crystal Portal is a 1st year veteran reward that, when locked down in a player's house, allows characters to speak a destination command to it which will then teleport the character and any pets to a town bank or moongate.
The Corrupted Crystal Portal is also a 1st year veteran reward that, when locked down in a player's house,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

zerodowned

Sorceror
Does anyone happen to know if these are supposed to take you directly into a dungeon even if it requires taking part of a quest to enter?

I haven't played OSI since Ren. so I'm guessing it only takes you to the entrance of the dungeon and not inside of it.

Dian

Sorceror
I dont remember exactly either, been too many years.. but seems like they just placed you at the entrances. not certain though