RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costum Ore\Wood\Leather\Craftables daat99 for RunUO 1.0.0

daat99

Staff member
Costum Ore\Wood\Leather\Craftables daat99 for RunUO 1.0.0

For those who didn't vote yet please visit this link and vote:
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?p=369115#post369115

After you vote...
Scroll down to post #4 and reply.

For those who voted already please visit this link:
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?p=369115#post369115

Scroll down to post #4 and reply.
The future of this pack is in your hands ;)

17/02/2005 v0.8 post #68
Fixed: a bug in runicfletching, ThanX telekea for letting me know :)
Added: Option to make the spell casters key use the reagents when you cast spells (ThanX A Lot to UOT for all his great help on this).

15/02/2005 v0.7 post #67
Fixed: Made bankhive to work only from backpack to avoid an exploit. ThanX to County Line for letting me know.
Fixed: Now spined leather give 40 luck to armor (thanx porker for letting me know).
Added: Added option to craft yumi.
Added: Blacksmith, tailoring, fletching and carpentry repair deeds.
Fixed: A warning in master of the arts.cs

04/02/2005 v0.6 post #49
Hotfix: fixed error in master of the arts.cs

02/02/2005 v0.5 post #41
Updated master of the arts and gargoyles knife.

01/02/2005 v0.4 post #40
I can't update this pack atm, please download the gargoyles knife at post #40 if you use this pack.
I'll update it later on today.

01/02/2005 v0.3 post #39
Added gargoyles knife and gargoyles axe to master of the arts loot so players can summon the wood\leather elementals.

30/01/2005 v0.2
Fixed a bug in mining.cs that didn't let you mine ore elementals using gargoyles pickaxe.

22/01/2005 v0.1
If you downloaded this before post #4 please redownload and overwrite the custom craftables folder in part 1of3, TY

22/01/2005
I just made sure it compiles and that there is no item loss.
There are probably some bugs in it so keep me informed about them!!!

Credits to complete woods\ores\leather pack daat99 v0.1:
Made craftable by daat99.
Packed into distro files by daat99.
Custom Wood is based on Guadah script submission post from runuo forums.
Custom Ore is based on Ashenfall's guide on the F.A.Q section from runuo forums.
Custom Leather names (only) is based on beau pack.
Custom Craftables was rewrited in an extreme manner by myself daat99 based mostly on Ashlars and his beloved Morrigan resource book scripts (I learned from reading their script how to do most of this stuff, special thanx to them).
Wood\Ore\Leather Elementals: hold 25ore or 50 wood\leather and 5 charges runic.
Master of The Arts: my script.
Gargoyles knife made by me.
Gargoyles axe made by unknown
Repair deeds made by me.

Description:
5 custom ores and 11 custom woods and 6 custom leather all based on 120 skill cap.
Added full elementals tree that include all metals, wood and leather.
Each of them hold the resource and a runic item with 5 charges. they shouldn't be spawned too much if at all.
All the elementals can be spawnd by players using gargoyles axe\knife\pickaxe.
Master of The Arts npc is a bard\poison immuned mini champ npc. once he'll be killed he'll spawn 2 random crafting ps in the players backpack (it count pets attacks too and will give the ps to the pet owner), also he'll have a random runic item (hammer\fletcher\sewing) with 10 charges on him, 7.5% for gargoyles pickaxe\axe and 15% for gargoyles knife.
The resource keys will hold resources that related to each key (tailors key will hold leather...).
The bank hive act as a banker using verbal commands & as a bank bell using double click.
The runic house will hold runic tools and combine them.
The tool house will hold tools acording to category for example if you add hammer with 50 charges and saw with 50 charges you'll get hammer with 100 charges since they both use carpentry.
The key ring is used to craft the custom craftables, it intended to be a rare item that'll be given as a reward for events or sold for large amounts of gold\tokens... that was integrated in order to make the items rare and not too common.
Crafters can make Repair Deeds now.
Added option to make the spells use the regs inside the spellcasters key (if the player have 1).

Pakcage include 74 files in 6 directories.
Please refer to the Complete Wood Ores Leather Pack.txt for more details.

Installation:
There are 22 files inside the "Modified" and "Modified2" folders.
Look for those files in your runuo\scripts folder and remove them (after saving a backup).
After you do place all files and folders inside runuo\custom\daat99\ folder for easy updates when they come out.
Restart your server and let your players have some fun

There're 2 scales.cs files in runuo, you need to replace the scales.cs in the blacksmith folder.

There is now an optional pack included.
Files in this pack only add stuff to the pack but aren't needed.
In you decide that you want those files you'll have to either replace the originals with them or modified the originals in the same way I modified them.
I marked the changed in there so just do a search for daat99 and change yours in the same way.

I'm soooooo happy to be the second script poster for runuo 1.0.0

alright i installed everything jsut right but im still not getting anywhere with it, it tells me that "forge" is not in server. soemthing and so i cant get it to work, wut hsould i do

daat99

Staff member
please post the exact and full error (use the edit button on your previus post, don't post a new 1)

daat99

Staff member
If you downloaded this pack before I posted this post please redownload and replace the custom craftables folder that is in part 1of3, TY and sorry for the inconviniance.

I have already modified my basecreature.cs and baseweapon.cs so i was wondering could you add some steps to get you system in on already modified scripts, thanks.

daat99

Staff member
SphericalSolaris said:
I have already modified my basecreature.cs and baseweapon.cs so i was wondering could you add some steps to get you system in on already modified scripts, thanks.
Unfortunatly adding this pack require to modify and to add a lot more code lines then usuall scripts.
As of this I can't support a step by step modify information for already changed scripts (it's too much for step by step modify distro scripts... if you changed somehting in them I just can't help you :( ).
The easier way to solve this problems is exactly what you did, remodify the files in this pack to add your custom scripts again... it'll be much easier, trust me ;)

P.S.
When I'm updating I'm releasing update packs which include only the modified files for easier updates to people who changed scripts.
I also remove the old pack from the first post and replace it with modified version so people which didn't got it before could just install it and won't be confused with tons of updates.

Crowley62

Sorceror
I dont understand why you need all the extras like vendors and tool house.It is a lot of stuff also why so many wood types i found my players dont even use wood lol. Be real nice to see a simple 4 wood 4 ores with runic hammers script why do people get so carried away.BGy the way i applaud your scripting as mine is sub par. :)

stryder

Wanderer
Awesome had no problems installing or errors when restarting server!!! only one question 1. Have you ever thought about including the new ores and leathers in smith and tailor bods? that would really be awesome if you could do that?

daat99

Staff member
stryder said:
Awesome had no problems installing or errors when restarting server!!! only one question 1. Have you ever thought about including the new ores and leathers in smith and tailor bods? that would really be awesome if you could do that?
In fact I did and I still want to :)
However I don't know how long it'll take me to do so because I don't know how to do it and I still have a server to rebuild before I even start updating scripts.

daat wanted to say thanks for the script i enjoy it and when my server finally gets put on uogateway im sure my players will enjoy it as well

Crowley62

Sorceror
I think it said that this is based on a 120 skill system so, is this these the right numbers to change to make it 100 for mining or is it easy to change mining to 120
Code:
new HarvestResource( 100.0, 60.0, 140.0, "You put some Blaze ores in your backpack",	typeof( BlazeOre ),				typeof( BlazeGranite ),			typeof( BlazeOreElemental ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 105.0, 65.0, 145.0, "You put some Ice ores in your backpack", 		typeof( IceOre ),				typeof( IceGranite ),			typeof( IceOreElemental ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 110.0, 70.0, 150.0, "You put some Toxic ores in your backpack",	typeof( ToxicOre ),				typeof( ToxicGranite ),			typeof( ToxicOreElemental ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 115.0, 75.0, 155.0, "You put some Electrum ores in your backpack", typeof( ElectrumOre ),			typeof( ElectrumGranite ),		typeof( ElectrumOreElemental ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 119.0, 79.0, 159.0, "You put some Platinum ores in your backpack", type
I would change the first number in the line? or is it easy to make mining 120?

daat99

Staff member
The master of the arts drop power scrolls up to 120.
All you need to get your shard to 120 skill cap is to spawn the master of the arts someplace.
Let the players fight it get the ps and work the skills to 120 :)

dukereece07

Wanderer
Customizing Blacksmithy Skill

How can I add new types of armor and weapons etc.? I have tried adjusting the DefBlacksmithy.mul, and I figured everything out except for the second part of the "group" code. There are two serial numbers, and the first is the same throughout each group, but the second is different. How do I figure that second serial number?

Code:
			AddCraft( typeof( FemalePlateChest ), 1011078, [B]1046430[/B], 44.1, 94.1, typeof( IronIngot ), 1044036, 20, 1044037 );

daat99

Staff member
Code:
AddCraft( typeof( [color=red]FemalePlateChest[/color] ), [color=yellow]1011078[/color], [color=green]1046430[/color], [color=blue]44.1, 94.1[/color], [color=orange]typeof( IronIngot )[/color], 1044036, [color=brown]20[/color], 1044037 );
I don't know what everything in it means but this is what I do know:
red = the item class should be the same as when you do [add
Yellow = the category that you want the item added to it (the button you click on the left side)
Green = The item name that the players will see in the list.
Blue = Min and max skill to craft.
Orange = What resource the item needs.
Brown = The amount of the resource you need.
The other 2 numbers are the resource name as it shown in the gump.

If you want to change a name just replace the long number with something like:
"custom"

Code:
AddCraft( typeof( NewPlateChest ), "Custom", "New Plate Chest", 44.1, 94.1, typeof( IronIngot ), 1044036, 20, 1044037 );

P.S.
Check deftinkering.cs to see how I added the custom craftable and how I made it use several resources and skills.