RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple problems I have noticed

Couple problems I have noticed

I found a couple issues with the SVN files.

In HouseDemolishGump.cs approx line 92 the code as follows will not allow staff to demolish a house. All it does is send the message.
Code:
                    if ( m_Mobile.AccessLevel >= AccessLevel.GameMaster )
                    {
                        m_Mobile.SendMessage( "You do not get a refund for your house as you are not a player" );
                    }
Shouldn't it be changed to this....
Code:
                    if (m_Mobile.AccessLevel >= AccessLevel.GameMaster)
                    {
                        m_Mobile.SendMessage("You do not get a refund for your house as you are not a player");

m_House.RemoveKeys(m_Mobile);
                        m_House.Delete();
                    }
Also are the containers messed up? Players backpack max weight is 550 stones. When you add a container it's max weight is 400 stones. Then when you add that container to your backpack the max weight is 550 stones. But when you drop it back onto the ground it returns to 400 stone max. And if you pick it back up it goes back to the 550 stone max weight. The cycle repeats endlessly.

Can any of the RunUO Devs out there shed some light on those 2 situations.

i know on the 2nd one

any container when placed inside an other container will then use the container it is in max weight
with ML the players max weight for their pack was raised to 550

to see a test with the - do the same on a pack horse that has a 1600 stone limit - the same container can now hold 1600 instead of 400

the idea behind it is that the biggercontainer is supporting the little container

rememberr it is all weird, you can put a metal chect the same size of an other one inside of the other one and then reverse them, not possible in real life unless they can be adjusted lol

Lord_Greywolf;802432 said:
i know on the 2nd one

any container when placed inside an other container will then use the container it is in max weight
with ML the players max weight for their pack was raised to 550

to see a test with the - do the same on a pack horse that has a 1600 stone limit - the same container can now hold 1600 instead of 400

the idea behind it is that the biggercontainer is supporting the little container

rememberr it is all weird, you can put a metal chect the same size of an other one inside of the other one and then reverse them, not possible in real life unless they can be adjusted lol

Ya I'm aware that ML increased players pack max weight to 550. But why would containers in their pack allow the same weight limit and then reduce back to 400 when removed from the pack.

Sorry that just don't sound right to me. But I guess it is what it is. If it is supposed to be that way.