RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Courageous' "True" LOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, there's a difference between sucking up and standing your ground. I dont think Courageous should have been banned. I may get banned for saying this, but
That Dude's Uncle on Spiderman said:
With great power comes great responsibility
People lost tempers. Was a 2 sided argument. Only one was banned. Where's the fairness?

RunUO2874

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
See, there's a difference between sucking up and standing your ground. I dont think Courageous should have been banned. I may get banned for saying this, but
People lost tempers. Was a 2 sided argument. Only one was banned. Where's the fairness?

Iirc:
Ryan said:
If you dont share.

If you want to argue semantics.

If you want to generally piss me off in this thread.

You're banned.

And, interestingly, he no longer seems to be banned.

Anti-Basic said:

'Nuff Said, you already know I agree with you on that :).

MMoudry

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:

Reality Bites :)

Btw I hope courageous comes back.

BTW concerning that argument on the other thread. If you release code that is not GPL, even if it subclasses a GPL code the whole thing get's flagged non-GPL (the original code + the extension). Same thing happened when Nvidia released linux drivers for their cards. As long as you didn't inrnel got stall them the Linux Kernel was GPL, as soon you did the whole kernel got flagged non-gpl.

MM

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Anti-Basic said:

Actually you're wrong...

Why do people insist on making judgements against staff members who ban someone. Do you know what goes on behind the scenes? Are you making an educated decision based on all of the facts as the staff do?

No, you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.