RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cow Tipping

D

draco

Cow Tipping

Summary:
Funny as script. Tipp the cows over and jump on them! Lol!

I do not credit me, so enjoy the script without flames!

Lool!

Description:

Installation:
Remove old Cow.cs

Attachments

• Cow.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 343

Grae

Wanderer
draco said:
Summary:
Funny as script. Tipp the cows over and jump on them! Lol!

I do not credit me, so enjoy the script without flames!

Lool!

Description:

Installation:
Remove old Cow.cs

Cow tipping is already in RunUO RCO 1.0. Dunno bout the jumping on them though. But cow tipping is.

Is there any differences to what already in RCO.

D

draco

hehe dint know, maybe the Moderators can delete this post then. Sorry

Grae

Wanderer
Honestly I had no idea either. My youngest was cracking up laughing so hard I had to see what was amusing her. She was running round the farmlands like crazy tipping cows. She thought it was great, first time I saw it.

And she only found out cause she was trying to work out how to milk cows. Which you could do with other old Emu's. Not sure if you can now though.

Tru

Knight
Grae said:
Not sure if you can now though.
There is a script that was released that allowed cows, goats and sheep (i believe) to be milked then you could make cheese and such

99Bananas

Wanderer
cow tippin

Tru;243632 said:
There is a script that was released that allowed cows, goats and sheep (i believe) to be milked then you could make cheese and such

its still in the code to tip cows but the chance is so low it would take you two hours of clicking the same cow to get it to tip. if you would like to change it so you can tip a cow every time you can make the code like this in your cow.cs This is for Run UO 2.0

Code:
		public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
		{
			base.OnDoubleClick( from );
			[COLOR="Lime"]Tip();[/COLOR]
			[COLOR="Lime"]/*[/COLOR] int random = Utility.Random( 100 );

if ( random < 5 )
				Tip();
			else if ( random < 20 )
				PlaySound( 120 );
			else if ( random < 40 )
				PlaySound( 121 ); [COLOR="Lime"]*/[/COLOR]

the items in green are all i changed in the script, and basically all it does is take out the random tipping and makes it tip every time.... if this is not the place for this post im sorry, please move it.

CEO

Sorceror
I'm going to bring this post to the attention of the PETA people. What you're doing is cruel and just plain wrong. Put yourself in the place of the Cow! :eek:

Oh, does anyone have a methane.cs add-on that heats up the shard and causes various things to spontaneous combust? Now that would be neat. :)