RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CTF Game Arena

blackfire666

Wanderer
CTF Game Arena

this is a ctf arena made from aryas addongen thanx arya this script also has the tunnels.
Installation: when u add this u need to delete the chaos shields and make them teleporters corresponding with the teleporters outside of the base and ony my shard i put a teleporter in each abse to the tunnels and changed the itemid to make it look like a hole the id is 7025 also on the stairs goign up in the tunnels u need to move the right stair to find the hidden teleporter make these lead to the daemon temple thats how we play. we put a cloak on top and hue it a color players cant get then curse it. the rest of the rules are up to u

Attachments

• CTFArenaAddon.cs
    18.7 KB · Views: 450
  • CtfTunnelsAddon.cs
    24 KB · Views: 399

hydrox

Wanderer
anyone have pic's of this? (sorry to bring up an old thread) i already have an arena and not much space on my place i don't really feel like going thru all the trouble to be pissed off....