RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CUO download??

bacaw

Sorceror
CUO download??

hey i was wondering if someone could hook me up with a download of CUO seein as how the CUO site is down right now... Normally id just wait it out but im at basic training right now and aint gonna get much online time. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Two Wolves

Knight
watching this thread too.

invited to try a new shard, but the administrator wants players to use ConnectUO because it handles their custom downloads.

I don't already have CUO because I am a UOGamers shard player.

bacaw

Sorceror
thanks man i really appreciate it not when i get my laptop back in like 4 weeks im gonna be able to continue doin what i love without the internet!!!

P.S. i hope him supplyin this link is ok if not im sorry, i asked for it and dont punish him...

Two Wolves

Knight
I installed ConnectUO Desktop.

It fails to get the server list.

Produces a crashlog.

Has instructions to post it on runuo.com/issues

That url does not seem to exist.

The Patchlist Builder and Updater also fail.

Here is the report:
Crash Report
===================

Version 0.2, Build 3.3
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.1433
Processor Count: 2
User Name: clfrench
Machine Name: FRENCHC-XP
Time: 3/23/2008 12:53:53 AM

Exception:
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)

This is not a request for support. Thank you.

oiii88

Sorceror
I would assume its because the site seems to be down. So its not connecting to connectuo. I havent tried to log in using cuo in some time.

Click no to posting the crash log, CUO should open up. The server list will probly be empty/really out of date, youll probly need to create a local server entry and connect like that.

Two Wolves

Knight
CUODesktop failes.

ConnectUO Beta 5 rev.23195 works or appears to work.

I could not find the shard I was looking for on the list.

I had to enter the new local server, but there was no place to enter "patch url"

I created a character anyway, but he will be stuck in the ocean till I add maps.

I will go to the website and add the /patches/map.rar

My concern is that these maps will impact my client when using other shards.

Kheldar

Sorceror
should be able to load the patches into the folder for that shard itself its how i edit patches before releasing them to the public itself.

Two Wolves

Knight
IHaveRegistered;745595 said:
TW, what version of Ultima Online are you using?...
client 6.0.6.2
razor 1.0.11.16309
CUODesktop Version 0.2, Build 3.3
ConnectUO Beta 5 r.23195

With CUODesktop, Click [No] to crashlog and [Yes] to load back up list.
That looks like it helps. Fails to connect to my accounts on Demise.

With ConnectUO, does not ask to use a backup list.
Succeeds in connecting with my accounts on Demise.

With CUODesktop, I do not see where to enter local server or the patch url.
With ConnectUO, I entered the local server but there was no place for patch.

I could patch the maps manually, but the .rar files appear to be corrupt.
So, it looks like I have to wait till the connect uo server comes back.

Two Wolves

Knight
It was not my intension to turn this thread into a support call. What I was trying to do was report on the results I was getting from the software version that was posted in the link.

Some people volunteered to comment on those results.

After quite a few tries, I got CUOD to act alive by letting it load the backup shard list. Then later, somebody pointed out that the way to reach the dialog to enter "add local" is by going through the file function menu, upper left corner.

I got to the shard. I got the new maps. UOGamers shards maps still look normal. Thank you, everybody who responded.

Two Wolves

Knight
TMSTKSBK;746058 said:
Success, yaay!

Yesterday CUOD was working by entering the site manually.

Today CUOD gave a much diffrent error on update server list and proceeds no further.

CUO does not get the Public Servers, but I am able to use it my adding sites to My Favorites. I would rather use CUOD because of the need to update a custom shard map.

The error display is right in the main window and starts with this message -
Exception:
System REflection. TagrgetInvocationException: ... Input string was not the correct format. ... COUDesktop.CodeCompiler.(String code, String getData)

The only thing that changed was UOG sites were down for repair of ConnectUO today. This is not a request for support, just posting some information.

Darkichus

Wanderer
ay me to..:(

ello people ... i got the same troubles as u guys.

here's some stuff..
Crash Report
===================

Version 0.2, Build 3.3

and further..->
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Kan twee elementen in de matrix niet vergelijken. ---> System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.
bij System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
bij System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bij CUODesktop.ServerList.Compare(ServerEntry one, ServerEntry two)
bij System.Array.FunctorComparer`1.Compare(T x, T y)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.SwapIfGreaterWithItems[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, IComparer`1 comparer, Int32 a, Int32 b)
--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.SwapIfGreaterWithItems[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, IComparer`1 comparer, Int32 a, Int32 b)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.QuickSort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 left, Int32 right, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] items, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Array.Sort[T](T[] array, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(Comparison`1 comparison)
bij CUODesktop.ServerList.GetSortedPublicServers(String sortby)
bij CUOCompiledCode.CUOCompiledPage.Output(String[] args)
bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bij CUODesktop.CodeCompiler.Compile(String code, String getData)

i am really not a good guy at handling with this comp. so if anyone can help me as soon as possible, i would apriciate it...
i just want to play UO again...just like u ppl want to..:eek:

Darkichus

Wanderer
and..

Darkichus;756478 said:
ello people ... i got the same troubles as u guys.

here's some stuff..
Crash Report
===================

Version 0.2, Build 3.3

and further..->
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Kan twee elementen in de matrix niet vergelijken. ---> System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.
bij System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
bij System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bij CUODesktop.ServerList.Compare(ServerEntry one, ServerEntry two)
bij System.Array.FunctorComparer`1.Compare(T x, T y)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.QuickSort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 left, Int32 right, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] items, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Array.Sort[T](T[] array, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
bij System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(Comparison`1 comparison)
bij CUODesktop.ServerList.GetSortedPublicServers(String sortby)
bij CUOCompiledCode.CUOCompiledPage.Output(String[] args)
bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bij CUODesktop.CodeCompiler.Compile(String code, String getData)

i am really not a good guy at handling with this comp. so if anyone can help me as soon as possible, i would apriciate it...
i just want to play UO again...just like u ppl want to..:eek:

all of this started long after i downloaded CUO from "a" site (sorry dunno, but just type >CUO desktop..etc. into google, and take the most reliable :eek: )
so if more got this crash report...i would like to know if it's CUO itself or is it a problem with my comp.?